Compatto Again

If we find any negative points,they will be address and to be honest we haven't.

There is a slight ping as the hammer strikes the valve,which we picked up on when we picked them up,that is being addressed as we type,lol.

The trigger could do with some attention,from factory settings,but then that's personal preference.

Regarding that post,there is a lot more going on than he makes out,and not product fault but person fault,very inexpearianced air gunner,I could put it.but yes they did hold there hands up in sending out a .22 mag lol

I do understand we as air gunners do get problems with rifles,and you might be lucky and get a Wednesday one rather than one made on a Friday afternoon lol.

And it can knock ya confidence in products,people will tell five people about a good product,and people will tell ten about a bad product.

Not having a go guys!

Some posts can be read,how there not mention to sound,if that makes sense?

Have a good Christmas and new year guys.

• Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hw 100KT .177  

Like I said it's a marmite thing,your vermin isn't going to be bothered whether it's dispatched with a Gamo or a Daystate ,lol. And using H&NFTT they group very well.   And VM there is a good r

I wasn't having a go at VHTV , I hold a lot of respect for both of you , they are other vids out on you tube as well but it seems nobody cant turn round and say a negative thing about a gun they re

Posted Images

If you don't like it, don't get 1. If you do like it, get 1. My new years resolution is to be more helpful. Haha. Only kidding. I'm looking at something like this for the Mrs. She wants to start rat shooting with me. So need a small compact multishot rifle.

If you don't like it, don't get 1. If you do like it, get 1. My new years resolution is to be more helpful. Haha. Only kidding. I'm looking at something like this for the Mrs. She wants to start rat shooting with me. So need a small compact multishot rifle.

How bout this?

post-91341-0-20100200-1451761288_thumb.jpg

Hi guys

It's like marmite you will like it or hate it.

They have changed the cocking slot on it,they no longer cock like an old ford cortina,up back down,it's simple now up and back,nice a smooth to.

It has three power levels

high 11.5/11.7

Medium 10.5/9.5

Low 6.5/5.5

And after testing it in the man cave yesterday,on the skan chronograph,120 shots all in the green,that's 12 mags,medium power is the same,low power is about 180 shots.

Filled from 200 bar & shot down to 90 bar.

It's threaded to take a silencer,but imo it don't need it,as the shroud dose a good job.

The magazine cycles very well,but the pellets have to be seated correctly,just like most mags.cocking cycle and mag cycle are smooth.

It groups under a 5p coin ,using H&NFTT so no problems with accuracy.

Trigger is two stage adjustable,but I find the trigger setting is personal preference.

Also comes with picitiany rail for swivels,and has a pre drilled butt stud hole.

Guys after the review,it will be a rifle for air gun enthusiasts to consider.

Your thoughts on the placky stock Davy ?

Killed the gun (for me).

The Brocock Contour Super Six Elite with the 30mm cylinder, air guage and Minneli stock will probably better this mate?

The Elite 6 accuracy is awesome.

atb

Honest , vm , little hunters is fitted with a twink mod and its deadly silent much much better than the hw mod

its a top class rifle and will match any bull pup or compatto any day or nigh of the year full stop

in fact it will out mach them.

I just cant understand why any one that is looking for a little rifle that packs a punch dose not consider an ultra

Im looking for some thing i can shoot out of a car window...................an ultra..................im looking for some thing to shoot rats with ............errr a...........ULTRA

you wont look back

what rifle will match a hw100..............a ULTRA........shot for shot

and all of the rest of the top rifles end of

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-33738500-1451772237_thumb.jpg

post-63400-0-57875800-1451772255_thumb.jpg

Off to the range tomorrow even if its raining taking little hunter and the 177 pro sport got to see what all this fuss is about 177 im going to put it through its paces tomorrow mark

and im taking the hw100 22, the ultra 22, and the lightening 22

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Mine is fantastic and even better with the reg in 4fps spread over 41 shots ,will be getting the new longer cylinder and shroud with built in silencer in carbon fibre

What increase in shot count do you expect Mitch with the longer cylinder and who is going to do the work for you.

Phil