Whats It Worth

What MK?

Although the tuning doesn't go much way for adding value.

Air rifles are like cars and generally go down in value over the years.

I agree. Hype and demand. I have an unmolested S10. Early mk2 with a walnut stock. (Keep your tool in yer pants Rez)

To me. Buying something original and getting it fettled to how I want it is personal.

It would be like buying a pair of boots after someone has broke them in to their feet.

Then there's the trust and validity of the tune. Don't take this the wrong way Carl because it isn't aimed at you. There's that many airguns forsale on various sites and social media. The next one better than the last. Some folk will say anything to make a sale.

What MK?

Although the tuning doesn't go much way for adding value.

Air rifles are like cars and generally go down in value over the years.
I agree. Hype and demand. I have an unmolested S10. Early mk2 with a walnut stock. (Keep your tool in yer pants Rez)

To me. Buying something original and getting it fettled to how I want it is personal.

It would be like buying a pair of boots after someone has broke them in to their feet.

Then there's the trust and validity of the tune. Don't take this the wrong way Carl because it isn't aimed at you. There's that many airguns forsale on various sites and social media. The next one better than the last. Some folk will say anything to make a sale.

Nice though aren't they boss...

Send us a pic and I'll get my nob out :D