Love,hate

some lurchers can be a pain in the arse,suppose you can get that with any breed or any cross lurcher.maybe so more with a bull x, or saluki cross ? . i got this one given to me over a year ago off a genuine hunting man ,he gave it when i asked him for it, as he had 2 lurchers or so at the time but woud have been mainly only taking one out with him and slipping one, in the day and not lampn much or at all.i went through a fair bit of small grief with it, it be going through the cover a lot ,etc, hunting. but on the good side fairly active and decent killn ability and as the man said'good around holes'. it proven this well, though the can get in the way.on another thing it 100 per cent with livestock,fowl and all dogs. it had a few good catches and got some good game and natural on some retrieve fox , rabbit. it coud half get on your wick though and youd be sayn to yourself alot of this breed arnt [BANNED TEXT] people make them out to be. but way things are going again ill take the ruff with the smooth. heres some picture, it not that big as it looks height, about 25. atb

post-93038-0-50447800-1449150383_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Every one I no who have a far bit of bull in a lurcher have been the most laid back dogs I have ever seen..I sepose some are harder work than others though..I do like like a bit of bull in my dogs.not for the killing side of things.just there great nature..

• Like 1

It was a big fast strong bitch that bosun. Te lad had it till it was about 8 months old an then i got it. It was a bit of a feckr for getn off and chasn a car, . Caught a few rabits,fox,swift an go across anywere. I had it ön a bit young though maybe, and i got rid as i had too many dogs were i was stayn. The lad said it was going allright h rabits and he would been goin diggn. Never heard from them again.

• Like 1