Trying To Find Owners Of Other Pups Bred By "topper"

I bought my bitch in early March of 2007 from some one on here called topper. She's been a fantasic little dog thought out here working life. Been trying to breed from her for the last 3 years with no success. So was just wondering if any one still has got any brothers of sisters of hers any where and how there doing?? I remember keeping in contact with a chap call daz (I think) but I've just all contact.. Needle in a hay stack, but I'm going to try ??

Edited by josh!

Topper, fair play to you, best 10 quid you ever spent getting this fella to write this LOL.

Seriously though, was Daz a fella from Bridgend? Was the litter beddie types? Daz is in France, his old beddy dog is gone now but had a beddy dog pup from a different line, some of his old dogs lines in it.

Topper, fair play to you, best 10 quid you ever spent getting this fella to write this LOL.

Seriously though, was Daz a fella from Bridgend? Was the litter beddie types? Daz is in France, his old beddy dog is gone now but had a beddy dog pup from a different line, some of his old dogs lines in it.

I know where he is, ive been down to his and he's been to mine a few times for a hunt. Old dog Biff? he's had a look up here aswell :lol: funny ol dog! I liked his old bitch Haf though, had here in the ground here a good while back.