Russian Jet Shot Down

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally I'd give putin freedom of our waters and airspace....   We let hate preachers and 500,000 unchecked new arrivals have freedom of our towns and cities....I know who I fear most.

I don't know how much tourism is worth to certain parts of Turkey from the UK , but they can fill there hotels with refugees because hopefully no sane UK resident will step foot in that country for th

It is thought to have violated turkish airspace.   So if Russia was to violate our airspace we would do the same.   Just because its Russia doesn't mean that they can do what they feckin want.

It is thought to have violated turkish airspace.

So if Russia was to violate our airspace we would do the same.

Just because its Russia doesn't mean that they can do what they feckin want.

Russia are saying they were not in Turkish airspace. I doubt Putin will take it lying down.

We would do the same....?

Lab so you think that the UK would let a Russian jet fully loaded into our airspace?

Got back to feckin bed.

And wile your at it keep an eye out for the Russian nuclear sub off your coast.

We'd invite the pilot in for tea and biscuits man. Stop pretending this country still has a pair of bollocks.

• Like 3

Lab so you think that the UK would let a Russian jet fully loaded into our airspace?

Got back to feckin bed.

And wile your at it keep an eye out for the Russian nuclear sub off your coast.

We'd invite the pilot in for tea and biscuits man. Stop pretending this country still has a pair of bollocks.

Stop being a feckin idiot.

• Like 1

I've read it a few times where our jets have intercepted the Russians for violating our airspace.

• Like 2

We'd let a foreign fighter enter British airspace....... :laugh:

Remind me of the last time a foreign fighter illegitimately entered our sovereign airspace........ What just happened on the Turk/Syrian border is completely expected. It's not ballsy, hard or foolhardy.

Remind me of the last time a foreign fighter illegitimately entered our sovereign airspace........ What just happened on the Turk/Syrian border is completely expected. It's not ballsy, hard or foolhardy.

40 times since 2006 Google says!!! Could be wrong like....I'm sure you will know better than me.

We tend to send a couple of jets up as a warning.....

I've read it a few times where our jets have intercepted the Russians for violating our airspace.

I don't think you have! They have entered our Air Defence Identification Zone which extents well beyond our sovereign airspace. They are very careful not to violate this because they know what it means.

• Like 1

40 times since 2006 Google says!!! Could be wrong like....I'm sure you will know better than me.

Not our sovereign airspace they haven't! They enter our ADIZ unidentified to test our response times but DO NOT enter our sovereign airspace. If a Russian fighter entered our actual airspace without a f***ing good reason they would be shot to bits by Typhoons.

Wasnt a fighter plane but we had someone enter our airspace. We had planes up there warning thatll itll be shot down. The planes traveled so fast it caused a sonic boom. Honestly thought there had been a huge car crash outside. Just hearing that and knowing its possible sort of made me feel good in a strange way abit of pride n safety feeling. I know they cant talk about what they are doing but the spies we have aswell just makes me feel good. All we ever hear is about how powerful and bad isis are but truth is although we wont weve got to be able to wipe them out.

Hope russia dont punish turkey and nato want to get invovled. From what ive seen on youtube putin seems a strong leader pisses all over cameron. Got his biography downstairs ordered it for mate in the nick but might have to keep it back for myself.

Not our sovereign airspace they haven't! They enter our ADIZ unidentified to test our response times but DO NOT enter our sovereign airspace. If a Russian fighter entered our actual airspace without a f***ing good reason they would be shot to bits by Typhoons.

Yeah I just read it......12 nautical miles is the actual airspace zone and they encroached to 20...??

This is wha my happens when you talk about stuff you don't know about....???

Anyway doesn't differ the fact that Russia are saying they are in the right so Turkey might just be in the shit.