:whistling: just wanted to know if anyone had seen a fox this big and had any pics to show pre ban of couse baren in mind that the dog is a well builded pit x greyhound x saluki x greyhound at 26 or 27 tts

the other pic is of my old greyhound bitch i had some pups on here out of her to a pure saluki dog any of the lads that bought them it be nice to see how they or doing ta brew in somerset

post-10852-1195740786_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1195740960_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1195740995_thumb.jpg

post-10852-1195742944_thumb.jpg

some big foxes round my works about the size of a collie one of the old guys who work there said there used to be one that was nearly the size of a gsd :icon_eek: dont know if its true but he's not the only one whos said it.

one of the old guys who work there said there used to be one that was nearly the size of a gsd

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper: Is the place of work a brewery :whistling:

no but they use some strong chemicals :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest little_lloyd
Had a fox some time ago that was the size of a sheep, no lie, the beast took on three lurchers and killed two of them, we then discovered it was a cub, cause we met its father in the next field, big as a pony it was, no lie.

DREAM ON...... :clapper: LMFAO

post-10759-1191155958_thumb.jpg

:icon_eek:

Thank you...now thats what you call a big fox...and its all my own work, except for the help from Borderboy (and tote) to put it up! Whilst I have you here, did you see my squirrel pics and any word on the deer Borderboy.

Cheers

Deker

Edited by Deker
post-10759-1191155958_thumb.jpg

:icon_eek:

Thank you...now thats what you call a big fox...and its all my own work, except for the help from Borderboy (and tote) to put it up! Whilst I have you here, did you see my squirrel pics and any word on the deer Borderboy.

Cheers

Deker

missed this... no word on the deer yet, havent had a chat to the owner, they are still hedge cutting at the moment, as far as i know... i should see him next tuesday, i'll ask then... impressive work on the squigs too...

YIS

BB