If they had the technology to fly here then they wouldn't need to basically land on our planet to observe us...

Makes you laugh all these reports of UFO crashes on earth, they have such advanced technology to get here yet they do something stupid like crash...... Yeah right...

did we not send something to another planet? took years to get there and then crashed landed in a shaded from the Sun area and could only send limited signals back?

thats Technology for you LOL

Y.I.S Leeview

But that was in our own solar system, the technology required to reach the nearest star to us would be mind blowing.

we went from a 26 mtr flight in 1903 to sending craft to other planets inside 100 yrs, what about a civilisation a million yrs more advanced than us?????

My point is if they had the technology to get here they wouldn't have equipment that crashes or breaks down.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

touched you like jimmy saville haha

Just had a quick google of the plot, sounds cool. I love films like that that make you question life and existence etc. Thanks for the heads up.   Interstellar is another 'thinkers' film.

Now then now then, no need for that...

I think you guys should watch I Origins, an amazing film that combines science and spiritualism. That film touched me like no other in a very long time.

Just had a quick google of the plot, sounds cool. I love films like that that make you question life and existence etc. Thanks for the heads up.

Interstellar is another 'thinkers' film.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

I think you guys should watch I Origins, an amazing film that combines science and spiritualism. That film touched me like no other in a very long time.

Just had a quick google of the plot, sounds cool. I love films like that that make you question life and existence etc. Thanks for the heads up.

I hope it hasn't given anything away? Give it a watch you'll love it I'm sure. Yeah Interstellar is an amazing film too, how either of them didn't win any awards I'll never know.

touched you like jimmy saville haha
Now then now then, no need for that... Edited by DogFox123
  • Like 2

I hope it hasn't given anything away? Give it a watch you'll love it I'm sure. Yeah Interstellar is an amazing film too, how either of them didn't win any awards I'll never know.

I read the whole plot. :icon_redface::laugh:

Don't worry, I always do, doesn't spoil the film though.

I read the whole plot. :icon_redface::laugh:

Don't worry, I always do, doesn't spoil the film though.

Are you crazy? Haha. Spoilers definitely take something away for me, it's all about shock and awe.

There's plenty of unexplained phenomenon that goes well beyond our own technological capabilities... Ok so you have your nutter's who you can't believe a word from but there's also plenty of professional people who see shit... Like the police, airline pilots ect... Foo fighters are a good example... I can't see our boys heading to or from Germany on a bombing run making stuff up like that the German pilots seen them also.

Police lol ....I wouldn't believe a single word a single copper ever said ...lol police

• Like 2