How does talking shite in the chat room differ from talking shite on the rest of the forum? Would I feel safer talking shite in there?

it used to be good craic with outlaw pete ect....what was the blokes name from the north east who done the dirty with some pups? he was good craic

Done the dirty with some pups? Maybe this chat room things not for me.....haha

Tiflerter? or something like

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A secret knock and password is needed to get in.   You know that theory about enough monkeys with typewriters given enough time writing the complete works of Shakespeare? Well THL chat room is the

he was good craic eh!   i think he got made king of the chat room and pissed every one off and well the rest is history........................   i often wonder if he ever got some birds for them

Last time i used it, Thl chat used to be cyber bullies v pissheads Some couldn't handle the craic.   Cheers, D.

How does talking shite in the chat room differ from talking shite on the rest of the forum? Would I feel safer talking shite in there?

You need a nude avatar pic to use chat

Of me or anybody?

You of course, unless no one knows you

I've got some old Polaroids of body parts somewhere........I'll see what I can do....

it used to be good craic with outlaw pete ect....what was the blokes name from the north east who done the dirty with some pups? he was good craic

Bull mastiff x shite pups. Litter contracted parvo and were abandoned at a vets iirc

thats the boy!

good memory

Yeh I remember that episode....haha

haha squiglet the piglet is still their...she has sole rights to that fecking thing!

unfortunaly she also has sole rights to the girls too..

Oh. She's still there, so you've moved out? That's wank. What you living in now?

na its not too bad...panned out quite well

thats the boy!

good memory

shit sticks :thumbs:

• Like 1

thats the boy!

good memory

shit sticks :thumbs:

any one know what happend to him? i nearly gave him a pup once over