What Is It Like Lamplng The Dales

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best night for me,,a few year back,,,I was on my own just me and the dog,,,she got 63 that night,,,61 in the pic,,vin came up in the morning and we did some ferreting,,,and broke me bloody finger fall

at least something in the picture looks fit lol .........

Good luck with that one!!!!! Once people start hammering a place you won't get them to stop. Once the word gets out you won't get it back in. When you find a good place for hunting or fishing the b

Posted Images

Nope they are definitely slow coaches up north ......

almost as slow as youre big fat arse ken ,i would love to see youre dog run i recon you talk wam bars you daft cow

There's no need to make fun of my slow dog she has feelings .........

Forget the Dales its Shite... there's only Bunnies in most places.

There's much better places where in the good old days Hhmmmm you could get all the species on the list.

In fact I'm gonna start a thread and change the subject.

yes i have been to some of these places in the past

He's fecing divvy ,going on about nick faldo ,who gives a feck about faldo

Erm ... Your the only one mentioning Faldo ... Right check your tablet box to make sure you've taken tonight's medication there's a good boy .......

Nope they are definitely slow coaches up north ......

almost as slow as youre big fat arse ken ,i would love to see youre dog run i recon you talk wam bars you daft cow

There's no need to make fun of my slow dog she has feelings .........

am not surprised with the amount off trapping you do ,she must be feeling left out

There rabbit who gives a flying f**k weather the run fast , slow or run into fences can't say I really can tell if it's a good rabbit or not usually shouting at the dog calling it a useless b*****d half the time ! The main thing is that it's enjoyable does anything else really matter?

• Like 3

Everybody who hunts knows that the rBbits don south are far harder to catch than the easy northern bunnies .......

I was down south on saturday Bedfordshire and the rabbit were no harder to catch than up north maybe they were having a bad day

When we wanted to see what all the fuss was about with the dales But didn't have a clue where to go.... So I just did a search on here and 2/3 places kept popping up!! so we headed to these places mentioned and low and be hold they were lifting with rabbits! So every couple of weeks for the last 3 seasons we head for the dales day/night ;) and it's true what they say bout rabbits in the dales being easier, we've just got average dogs but they look like film stars up there.....

what numbers you catch on an average night ???
33 was the least we've ever had,, the most 84
awsome
  • Like 1

When we wanted to see what all the fuss was about with the dales But didn't have a clue where to go.... So I just did a search on here and 2/3 places kept popping up!! so we headed to these places mentioned and low and be hold they were lifting with rabbits! So every couple of weeks for the last 3 seasons we head for the dales day/night ;) and it's true what they say bout rabbits in the dales being easier, we've just got average dogs but they look like film stars up there.....

what numbers you catch on an average night ???
33 was the least we've ever had,, the most 84
awsome

Good scores matie