Just Call Me Mr Cuban ,lol

when I was a youngster my father took a small poodle cross I think sky terrier off a bloke who was beating it in the pub and brought it home. Well to say I was gutted was an big under statement, all my mates had Jack Russell's or Fox Terriers. My father told me just to take him out, well I did but not with mates didn't want them to see me with this fluffy little thing. Turned out he was a great rabbiting dog or ratting, after tilling both sides of a hedge I could get him to sit one side and i would stand on top, had to pick the burries but he would hold them for me. He would mark or flush rabbits, birds even foxes although he was much smaller than a fox, there was nothing of him when he was wet he look like a drown rat. In the end my mates would come up borrow him if i could not go out. I think now that just about any dog will work given the chance and encouragement.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

image_zpsmilfburg.jpg

image_zpssaiyph3j.jpg

Well dogs been stuck in due to having first season ,lasting nearly 3 weeks ,out today shocked how much the brambles an set asides grown up,

She's year old now,can't remember exact dob. So plan is get her an mine fitness/stamina back an when kids go back to school get some squirrel bashing in.

Oh an I came home yesterday an found wife clipping her,so now she looks like she been ran over with the combine:(

Speaking of which this is 10 minutes from my house, love living here.

image_zpscremcpyy.jpg

• Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG-20160721-WA0011.jpg this is a cockerpoo. Just a pet bought because of child has diabetes and the don't moult either

Seen a few round here ,one impressed me a bit an set me off thinking ,this one was cheap so thought I would take a chance, only thing is mine sheds like a flaming husky,so it's not foolproof with the non shedding.