Guest world.hunters

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHAT DO YOU RECON SNOOPS 4 OUT OF 4 :whistling:
you have good days and bad tomo :laugh::laugh::laugh: and some just dam right unlucky ones too :D:D ...good stuff WH.. i know the land well on the pics ..holds a lot of hares up there ...not that many bunnies but plenty of hares .......they take some getting on the lamp somtimes because they run over hill tops out off the beam ..can be a difficult place to lamp :thumbs: ..i have some good days round there ....daytime ... :D they hold hold up in all the juncas rush through the day .....i will have a walk out with you soon ....all the best snoop :thumbs:
Guest world.hunters

i didnt pass my test and then decided to wait till im up here. but tight now i really do not have enough funds to afford the insurance.

i can honestly say it was 4 out of 4 and non of them was easy runs he had the first 2 almost one after the other. then i gave him a good rest in for the other 2.

W.h

Guest world.hunters

Cheers Snoop. just give me a bell and we will have a walk out im out most days or nights anyways i want to get my share in before i have to start work :clapper:

W.h

i didnt pass my test and then decided to wait till im up here. but tight now i really do not have enough funds to afford the insurance.

i can honestly say it was 4 out of 4 and non of them was easy runs he had the first 2 almost one after the other. then i gave him a good rest in for the other 2.

W.h

WH I WASN'T TRYING TO IMPLY THAT YOU DIDN'T DO WHAT YA SAID. :no: JUST A WIND UP WITH ME AND SNOOPS :clapper: . YOU WILL SEE FROM HIS POST. BEST WISHES TOMO :)

Good on ye and that dog of yours bud, good to see your reaping the rewards for all the work youve put in with him,he's doing well for ye and with him still being a youngster you will find theres proberly more to come from yet ;)

And a walk out with snoop....i will be watching out for this with intrest seeing hes always knocking hancocks on here,could be intresting if this hancock sapling wipes the floor with his runner,a decent dog by all acounts :D:D

Edited by gaz
Cheers Snoop. just give me a bell and we will have a walk out im out most days or nights anyways i want to get my share in before i have to start work :clapper:

W.h

get some work sorted as soon as our kid cos my house aint been this tidy for a good few years, you got no chance of coming back ;)

good pics as usual, keep up the good work, :clapper: make sure you leave something to chase for when me and your mam come up to visit :thumbs:

Edited by fluke
Guest world.hunters

Went out for a spot of lamping tonight with Scouser3038 and his mate, we had 3 dogs, Sir Storm, Blue, And his mates dog.

all these dogs are young dogs, storm and blue both being around 14mnths old as they are brothers and the 3rd dog around 20mnths old and all did very well. we took it in turns running 3 rabbits each then passing on the lamp. it was a night full of cracking sport as the rabbits all ran very well and very fast apart from a couple that got scooped up with ease.

storm just needs to start to learn to jump more. its down to me not teaching him as where i lived back in nottingham he would of soon jumped the back gate and onto the streets so i kept away from it.

we ending up with 23 rabbits at the end of the night Blue taking 6 his mates dog had 8 and storm had 9. chuffed to bits with him again and it was a cracking night with a pair of top lads. cheers for the night out lads :thumbs:

i supposed i could of wrote a more detailed post but im falling asleep already so ill leave it at that heres a pic of the catch.

W.h

23-2.jpg