Guest world.hunters

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest little_lloyd

WH,, Some brilliant pics and vids on this thread,, But that one with the running hare and the squtting hare in the same pic is fecking quality,, Good going, keep the pics and vids on the go :clapper::clapper:

Cheers Stork just let me know when your coming up and we will sort somethink out.

my hand is just about fully healed now lol.

went for a little walk out this morning hoping to spot a deer but to no sucess. but still had a good walk out had storm brushing up on his flushing for the hawk :whistling:

and then i spotted some squatting rabbits and storm ran and caught one it was a good run.

look at the flsuhing photo youll see another hare squatting at the bottom of the photo lol.

w.h

29-2.jpg

30-2.jpg

31-2.jpg

32-2.jpg

34-2.jpg

35-2.jpg

hi wh you take a cracking photo what camera do you use and what lens do you tend to use the most. dogs b

Guest world.hunters

Cheers Lads

shaman, what you on with show us somethink we havent seen??? i put my post up for myself to look back and to share with others that like to know how he is doing and enjoying looking at my photos etc.

i use a canon 400D with a 70-200mm USM canon lens but its been abit funny just lately i think i ill be upgrading my lens soon.

W.h

Your doing a grand job with the pics of storm's progress bud,good to see him deleloping into a handy dog for you....keep them coming w/h and all the best with your new move aswell fella :thumbs:

Guest world.hunters

no I dont run the forum but know alot of people on here who i share my photos with and let them know how he is doing, just as much as i like to hear and see how other peoples dogs are doing, thats what the forum is all about sharing photos experiances and views on all aspects of hunting with other like minded people.

There is only 11 pages becuase i update the same thread instead of writing a new thread everytime.

W.h

thats good mate, but it seems, as in all forums that it's one rule for one, and one for everybody else. Seems like to most ordinary joes, that when they post, every bugger has carte blanche to take things the wrong way and rip them to pieces in every concievable direction? I like your photo's mate, you have a tallent indeed, I wasn't knocking it. It just seemed like the difference between a normal squaddie coming home from Iraq (as thousands do un-noticed) and then the prince comes home and theres a media storm :notworthy:

the forums would be better if they weren't a popularity contest. As I said before, no hard feelings, just an observation mate?? :whistling::angel:

FOR FECKS SAKE, LEAVE THE LAD ALONE, HES A YOUNG FELLA ON HIS FIRST DOG , AND IS OBVIOUSLY PROUD OF IT.

YES THERE A FEW PATS ON THE BACK , SO WHAT, THE LAD DONT USUALY COME OUT WITH THE USUAL CRAP THAT WE CAN GET OF SOME YOUNG INDIVIDUALS.

JUST A YOUNG FELLA WANTING TO SHOW HIS DOG OF A LITTLE , LIKE MOST OF THE YOUNG UNS ON HERE.

KEEP IT UP WH

I dont do pats on the back never because to give a pat on the back most people are asking for one so i say feck um...World hunter your pics are fantastic mate i wish i had a camera to equal pics so great as these ones bud and you do deserve a pat on the back your dog is by know means my cup of tea but he is doing what you want so fair play...That pic of him on mr brown mate come on be honest that hare wasn`t even trying ha ha ha fair play again mate and well done you and sir storm....Keep at it and remember mate damashaman is flying the scottish flag we all know there miserable feckers at the best of times lol

Guest world.hunters

LOL cheers lads the hare made a very fast get away it was straight over the little hill and into he wood that why i didnt get any more pics. always nice to see them tho.

i dont know if damashaman is getting the wrong idea but i dont put the pics up because i want people to lick my arse i just share them becuase yes i am proud of my dog and its all part of being on the forum.

if you dont want to read the thread then dont but dont put irrelevant remarks on it either, im not taking offence to it just think its unnecessary thats all.

W.h

LOL cheers lads the hare made a very fast get away it was straight over the little hill and into he wood that why i didnt get any more pics. always nice to see them tho.

i dont know if damashaman is getting the wrong idea but i dont put the pics up because i want people to lick my arse i just share them becuase yes i am proud of my dog and its all part of being on the forum.

if you dont want to read the thread then dont but dont put irrelevant remarks on it either, im not taking offence to it just think its unnecessary thats all.

W.h

Well said pal :clapper::clapper::clapper:

Damashaman where are your quality hunting pics? Lets see them, We can maybe then pat you on the back if you feel thats what your missing!!

moxy pics meen nothing mate ive got a barrow load i dont post, but any body who comes hunting with me get there eyes opened one way or another ,, maybe if the guy had bred his dog and trained it , but lets face it anything with three qaurter greyhound even a beagle crossd with a three qaurter greyhound would catch a rabbit saw collies and all sorts of dogs , pure greyhounds catch rabbits , they young guy is doing a good job with his dog like many ive saw and took out over the years but they are no sir storms etc just plain old workig dogs thta have been bred for yrs in the uk , i must say it is nice to see peope hunting with there first jukel , ive got ayoung lad of this internet who ill give a pup this year heel get his chance and hopefully learns , there guys like my self up and down the countyr catching alll sorts but not posting pics does that make them less worthy and alot of usdont huntfor apat on the back i hunt for to make a bit money feed the family and freinds anda bit sport not for a pat on the back nothing bad ment moxy but silly asking people were s [bANNED TEXT] pics ,

moxy pics meen nothing mate ive got a barrow load i dont post, but any body who comes hunting with me get there eyes opened one way or another ,, maybe if the guy had bred his dog and trained it , but lets face it anything with three qaurter greyhound even a beagle crossd with a three qaurter greyhound would catch a rabbit saw collies and all sorts of dogs , pure greyhounds catch rabbits , they young guy is doing a good job with his dog like many ive saw and took out over the years but they are no sir storms etc just plain old workig dogs thta have been bred for yrs in the uk , i must say it is nice to see peope hunting with there first jukel , ive got ayoung lad of this internet who ill give a pup this year heel get his chance and hopefully learns , there guys like my self up and down the countyr catching alll sorts but not posting pics does that make them less worthy and alot of usdont huntfor apat on the back i hunt for to make a bit money feed the family and freinds anda bit sport not for a pat on the back nothing bad ment moxy but silly asking people were s [bANNED TEXT] pics ,

Fair comment