Deutscher Jagd Terrier From Spain :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to

Last Saturday, only with dachsund  

I hope these pictures will not offend anyone  

2ef270bbee5cea5bc868f8d35709e860o.jpg

ee705a06d3b9931b98b3658699ad2fbeo.jpg

Here is HUNGARA, a Datschund of Juan. After hunt wildboar and fox in cornfield. Sometimes we hunt in surface, but rarely.

BITCH IS NOT ANY DAMAGE. ;)@

Nice type of terrier. She looks like Shes bred for work and not for the show ring ??

:D :D :D :D We are few but with much fondness.

The most used terrier here is Deutscher Jagd Terrier, and Datschund is used too.

Some wire and smooth fox terrier like this dog of my friend Rodrigo

63acdfb185576026a438a4f17d446523o.jpg

And few jack russell and Patterdale terrier, (My opinion is that there are very few good patterdales here in Spain yet . There are one "breeder", he not work his dog, he only sell and sell puppies, and very few people that work patt) I want to see a good patt working fox :)

Edited by Aitor

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to the guns sat in the chairs this little dog got loosed at about 8am and all day you whuld see him shooting past flushing game with his little hi viz vest on at the end of the day the horn was blew for the end of the hunt and I was saying to my pal where's your dog you want me to go look for him but the luanguage barrier was a bit tricky so ime shouting his dog having a look about for him thinking he don't give a fuk this guy n he was laughing at me saying no no it's no problem anyway we walked the mile or so back to the area were the cars were parked for the ceremony and food and stuff were they count the boar up and the little dog was fast asleep on the van seat I met a guy ther who spoke English and was talking to him about Robbies dog and he said when the dog hears the horn blew for the end of the hunt he stops hunting goes back to the car and waits for Robbie I've seen it happen 3 times now cleaver little thing it is all he dose is loose it at 8am it works all day untill that horn is blew then goes to the car I was pretty amazed to be honest

• Like 12

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to the guns sat in the chairs this little dog got loosed at about 8am and all day you whuld see him shooting past flushing game with his little hi viz vest on at the end of the day the horn was blew for the end of the hunt and I was saying to my pal where's your dog you want me to go look for him but the luanguage barrier was a bit tricky so ime shouting his dog having a look about for him thinking he don't give a fuk this guy n he was laughing at me saying no no it's no problem anyway we walked the mile or so back to the area were the cars were parked for the ceremony and food and stuff were they count the boar up and the little dog was fast asleep on the van seat I met a guy ther who spoke English and was talking to him about Robbies dog and he said when the dog hears the horn blew for the end of the hunt he stops hunting goes back to the car and waits for Robbie I've seen it happen 3 times now cleaver little thing it is all he dose is loose it at 8am it works all day untill that horn is blew then goes to the car I was pretty amazed to be honest

I love to hear these stories, they are very smart dogs with a great sense of smell

I can send you more pictures and videos by whatsapp, you can send me your phone number by private message and I send you more photos :)

Wow there tiger...eas up on the number exchanging you could be swapping numbers with anyone ..

Okk No problem.

It seems that whatever is said here is wrong.I only say this because there are pictures and videos that can not be uploaded to the Internet.But no problem, man

There's always someone to jump on what you say on here mate there's so much paranoia it gets tiring some times take no notice and keep posting you got any lurchers for bolters or just the gun?
not jumping on no 1 fella was just simply saying he doesn't want be sending pictures to just anyone...anyone could of pm him and then he sends pictures and videos to them they could be anyone...there was a post acouple week ago were some one had took a picture of something said on the hunting life and used it on an anti site...until this site actually clamps down Abit on how many guest/unknown member are aloud to just gaze through people post coping a pasting them all over anti sites I think it pays to just be a little ...careful..

The paranoia (deserved or not) on this site is hard for some of us to adjust too. It's best if both sides don't take it personally, but we learn from the experience and move on.

Great pics of the dogs, would be great to have a working Jagdterrier beside my Drahthaar.

• Like 2

Deutsche Drahthaar is a German wire haired pointer bred to work, not for shows. There is strict testing done before the dog/bitch is allowed to breed. Everything from point a bird, fetching over land or water, dispatch a predator to following old blood trails.

Temperament is important as well. They are incredibly friendly with people, but mine is very dominant over other dogs.

I'll shut up, before I completely hijack this thread.