Deutscher Jagd Terrier From Spain :)

Ied say the diggings hard in Spain when I lived ther it was dry dusty and rocky and winter was like uk summer lol

Were you in the north mate? I'd say it may be a bit better there for terrier work......maybe ;-)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

a pal of mine here works datchounds he's the manager of the hunting club I been on a few boar drives with him his little dog is a cracker must be 8 years old all day we was flushing boar from cover to

Last Saturday, only with dachsund  

I hope these pictures will not offend anyone  

I can send you more pictures and videos by whatsapp, you can send me your phone number by private message and I send you more photos :)

Wow there tiger...eas up on the number exchanging you could be swapping numbers with anyone ..

I can send you more pictures and videos by whatsapp, you can send me your phone number by private message and I send you more photos :)

Wow there tiger...eas up on the number exchanging you could be swapping numbers with anyone ..

Okk No problem.

It seems that whatever is said here is wrong.

I only say this because there are pictures and videos that can not be uploaded to the Internet.

But no problem, man

• Like 1

Ied say the diggings hard in Spain when I lived ther it was dry dusty and rocky and winter was like uk summer lol

Were you in the north mate? I'd say it may be a bit better there for terrier work......maybe ;-)

Near Benidorm mate lived ther for over a year dident have any interest in terriers then only shagging and partying lol

Near Benidorm mate lived ther for over a year dident have any interest in terriers then only shagging and partying lol

Your so 'international' mate! Haha..........it's been down hill ever since, eh? Haha....

• Like 2

Okk No problem.

It seems that whatever is said here is wrong.I only say this because there are pictures and videos that can not be uploaded to the Internet.But no problem, man

There's always someone to jump on what you say on here mate there's so much paranoia it gets tiring some times take no notice and keep posting you got any lurchers for bolters or just the gun?

Yea mate the dogs took over the only consist hole I get these days are with the terriers but I whuldent have it any other way but you be supprised what you bump into in these Eastern European back lanes hahaha

No I wouldn't mate.....haha........That reminds me, I must check my diary for next year...;-)

• Like 1

Yea mate the dogs took over the only consist hole I get these days are with the terriers but I whuldent have it any other way but you be supprised what you bump into in these Eastern European back lanes hahaha

No I wouldn't mate.....haha........That reminds me, I must check my diary for next year...;-)

Welcome anytime mate aslong as you cut threw the dam for supplies on the way hahaha

• Like 1

We use jagd to hunt fox only. OUR jagd are not dogs for badger, they go badly damaged and can die quickly, but I've seen other Jagd used to badger in countries like Sweden and Finland. Here it is not legal to hunt badgers, we also have Datchshund to hunt, these dogs are good for badger, not biting, barking most of the time.

Edited by Aitor
  • Like 2