Hi Viz Coller

I always like to for my dogs to wear hi visibility collers at night find it saves a lot off hastle what are members thoughts on this

whats the need for a hi viz collar?

what hassel does it save?

sometimes sherly our tumbler likes to have a sniff round after she chaced a wee rabbit ,it saves a lot of shouting and whistling

I always like to for my dogs to wear hi visibility collers at night find it saves a lot off hastle what are members thoughts on this

sometimes sherly our tumbler likes to have a sniff round after she chaced a wee rabbit ,it saves a lot of shouting and whistling

its not a hi viz collar thats needed mate its better training of the dog.

• Like 3

You can get the ones with the little flashy lights now..........even if your dogs are doing fcuk all, it gives you something nice to look at in the dark.....

• Like 1

If I'm trotting mine alongside my bike at night I have lights on them and hi viz jackets. As well as lights on the bike, head lamp and my lamping lamp so I can shine up the road when I see the lights coming... Quiet country roads like mine around here attract a lot of Ronnie Rev-Heads in full rally mode and I've had one close call too many, so I may look like a christmas tree but at least we get seen....

heard it all now