Not Wolves But Lynxes

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see them, but realistically in all but the most remote islands, I cannot see general acceptance. I predict lead poisoning will be their fate

theyre always looking for eco friendly ways to control the deer population, and when the answer is staring them straight in the face, they only ban hunting????? the natural order of the human race is

What's there bite power like??

one site earmarked for the lynx is ennerdale as part of the "wild ennerdale progect" and i for one hope it goes ahead! theirs 2 fell packs and 2 gun packs..my hounds and at least 10 lads with a army of bullxs not to mention half a dozen lads who shoot around their......i predict they last about a month! as soon as their let go it will be like fecking blackpool up their

It's great to hear hunters appreciate wildlife in such a spirited way..,...
Hahaha. There is a reason large predators are extinct in the UK.

If you think the badger is over protected, just wait until the 're-wilding' lobby start getting their legislation through parliament...

Yep...& there's reasons why folk get overprotective of wildlife.......

"Army of bullxs................." Haha.......who needs antis eh?

What's with the anti bull x nonsense ???

You could have picked out the hounds, guns etc but went straight for his bull x comment.....everything mentioned would be as illegal as the other, funny how some see hounds or shooting in higher regards to Lurcher work.

Edited by j1985

one site earmarked for the lynx is ennerdale as part of the "wild ennerdale progect" and i for one hope it goes ahead! theirs 2 fell packs and 2 gun packs..my hounds and at least 10 lads with a army of bullxs not to mention half a dozen lads who shoot around their......i predict they last about a month! as soon as their let go it will be like fecking blackpool up their

It's great to hear hunters appreciate wildlife in such a spirited way..,...
Hahaha. There is a reason large predators are extinct in the UK.

If you think the badger is over protected, just wait until the 're-wilding' lobby start getting their legislation through parliament...

Yep...& there's reasons why folk get overprotective of wildlife.......

"Army of bullxs................." Haha.......who needs antis eh?

What's with the anti bull x nonsense ???

You could have picked out the hounds, guns etc but went straight for his bull x comment.....everything mentioned would be as illegal as the other, funny how some see hounds or shooting in higher regards to Lurcher work.

Far from it mate, you've totally missed my point.........ironically I meant quite the opposite! Edited by Accip74