Android Box Dummy Alert

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Craptin Drack Sprarrow ??

For showbox click on film at the bottom it says server underneath download just click on server and should bring a list of servers up pal

Download cartoon HD   http://cartoonhd.org     Read here re Showbox   https://showboxa.com/showbox-apk/

I have given up trying to get this dam thing to work ... its way above my head .. I dont know what to install to get the telly on through this box :laugh:

To save you some time while you're working out how to do it, here's my latest film reviews:

Terminator genisys - rubbish

Southpaw - rubbish

Mad max - not as good as the original

But at least it's free rubbish. :laugh:

I have given up trying to get this dam thing to work ... its way above my head .. I dont know what to install to get the telly on through this box :laugh:

To save you some time while you're working out how to do it, here's my latest film reviews:

Southpaw - rubbish

I seriously dont have a clue what I am doing .. think I will re set the box to factory defaults & take it to a pc shop let them do it :laugh:

Southpaw - rubbish

I seriously dont have a clue what I am doing .. think I will re set the box to factory defaults & take it to a pc shop let them do it :laugh:

Search on YouTube "The Beast Wizard" it shows you how to install it.

Southpaw - rubbish

Search on YouTube "The Beast Wizard" it shows you how to install it.

Chris has got a Facebook group , got to be on of the beast builds around

Downloaded the beast and now my TV doesn't work. When I click on a TV channel through IPTV it says "ITV authorization failed." :cray: Why do they make it so hard?

I've not had that problem, at first it crashed now and again but now it works fine. IVue TV is a very handy addon.

We bought one from a chap at my tackle shop (£70) all apps pre loaded, & mrs kaiserdog has set it to auto update ( I think) she likes it for the new films and likes the B rate film. She told me to say if the film buffers a lot, play the film in MQ (medium quality), which sometime helps and film quality suffers little.