Android Box Dummy Alert

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Craptin Drack Sprarrow ??

For showbox click on film at the bottom it says server underneath download just click on server and should bring a list of servers up pal

Download cartoon HD   http://cartoonhd.org     Read here re Showbox   https://showboxa.com/showbox-apk/

Found out why mine's buffering a lot. Just did a speed test on it and it's about 1mbps, yet my laptop which is 6 feet away from it is over 20? I don't get it.

clear the catche and enable zero buffering

:icon_eek:

Just got an ethernet cable and it doesn't make sense. Laptop running at 20mbps via wifi and android is only at 2.6? HELP!

P.S.i have cleared the cache and enabled zero buffering.

Can you run speed test on both your laptop and your android box, and post up the results....

Just got an ethernet cable and it doesn't make sense. Laptop running at 20mbps via wifi and android is only at 2.6? HELP!

P.S.i have cleared the cache and enabled zero buffering.

Can you run speed test on both your laptop and your android box, and post up the results....

Will do :thumbs: Give me a couple of mins.

I just want to know what t install to get the bbc & itv & the freeview stuff on one thing ... i cant be doing with going from one thing to another ... i am getting pissed off with it all now .. half the stuff dont work anyway i spent a week trying to get the dam thing to work :laugh:

• 2 months later...