England, Wales and now n Ireland qualifying should be plenty of games to look forward to. .I don't expect England to trouble the top teams but it's good to see n Ireland and Wales in the hat..There was plenty of hooligan behaviour in 98..let's hope it doesn't happen again and spoil our tournament this time

• Like 1

Wales not through yet, we need a point from the last 2 games.....Hopefully get it done tomorrow against Bosnia and the rugby lads beat the Aussies and it'll be bouncing down here.

Republic of Ireland only goit a play off place so far too. Well done to NI and England for qualifying outright. :thumbs:

Unlucky Scotland, gutted for them tbh.

• Like 1

And the republic have a chance so yes I agree with you, Scotland uuum well outplayed totally but somehow found a way to get infront and then blow it but ta tar jock lads as it would have been good for your fans to be there also.

We had more chances than the sausage rolls but our defence was horrendous...... Hey ho though...

Are we (Wales) certain of going to to Euro then? Im a total football newbie but I heard John Hartson on the radio say a few days ago that we'd definite qualify. As Johnny said, it will be buzzing here if we beat the Aussies too.

Are we (Wales) certain of going to to Euro then? Im a total football newbie but I heard John Hartson on the radio say a few days ago that we'd definite qualify. As Johnny said, it will be buzzing here if we beat the Aussies too.

Not certain no, we need 1 point from our remaining 2 games. If we dont get the point tomorrow we should get it against Andorra in Cardiff. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Wales not through yet, we need a point from the last 2 games.....Hopefully get it done tomorrow against Bosnia and the rugby lads beat the Aussies and it'll be bouncing down here.

Republic of Ireland only goit a play off place so far too. Well done to NI and England for qualifying outright. :thumbs:

I'll be in Wales all weekend so should be a good atmosphere in the pub..I'll be hoping to watch the grand final though..come on the rhinos :-)
  • Like 1

I'll be in Wales all weekend so should be a good atmosphere in the pub..I'll be hoping to watch the grand final though..come on the rhinos :-)

Can't see any pubs in Cardiff having it on until the game at twickenham as finisherd then they'll have the footy on, wrong weekend to be in Cardiff butt. :D

Germany world champions,,, not in Dublin your fuucking not, Ireland 1 Germany 0 ,,have good chance of qualifying automatically just have to beat Poland or draw once it is 2 2 or over,,,,great sports day for Ireland Sunday soccer and rugby,,2 wins will do thank you,, :victory::victory::victory:

• Like 1

Can't see any pubs in Cardiff having it on until the game at twickenham as finisherd then they'll have the footy on, wrong weekend to be in Cardiff butt. :D
I'll be near Aberystwyth pal..I'll have to watch it on mates laptop if we done hunting..;-)