Where Is This?

Yeah Pentre Ifan, by Brynberian. I love the Preselis, one of my favourite places on earth. Did you go up on the bike D?

No. It's a shame. There's some lovely roads round there. We took the dogs to Llys-y-fran reservoir so we were in the van.

Llys-y-fran, literal translation "Court of the crows!" :D Nice there. You go down the road over the mountains and down through Tufton and all that? That road over the top is spectacular. :)

Looks like you been out today and found a little slice of heaven.

Welcome to Wales. :victory:

Yeah - we did this weird "walking" thing. Not keen on it. :laugh:

You should really do a bit more, you won't get mistaken for an American tourist as much then butt. :D
Like the one on the train spotting film,lol

Love all that sort a thing too...nothing better this time of year than having a walk on the ridgeway to Waylands smithy...it sits in a grove of beech trees...give it a few weeks and they will all be golden...looks impressive...a lonley spot mid week in autumn...then up to white horse hill and down the vale to the white horse pub in Uffington...have often thought that chalk must be a f****r to dig...a nice slice of England...not that theres anything wrong with Wales of course :thumbs:

Yeah Pentre Ifan, by Brynberian. I love the Preselis, one of my favourite places on earth. Did you go up on the bike D?

No. It's a shame. There's some lovely roads round there. We took the dogs to Llys-y-fran reservoir so we were in the van.

Llys-y-fran, literal translation "Court of the crows!" :D Nice there. You go down the road over the mountains and down through Tufton and all that? That road over the top is spectacular. :)

Not much you can tell me about Welsh translation butty. :) Yeah we went over the top. Great views.

Not much you can tell me about Welsh translation butty. :) Yeah we went over the top. Great views.

:laugh:

You only moved to Newcastle Emlyn because it was the only Welsh place you could spell. :whistling: ..... :D

• Like 3