Slip Leads

I use SS slip leads , and like his collars are spot on, they water proof, very strong, and long lasting very good kit :thumbs: ive had all leather stuff over the years , ok there are nice to look at, but regards use SS will last you longer, and for very strong dogs that can pull when want to like feckin Buck deff can :yes: there are spot on :thumbs:

• Like 1

Does anybody remember the double collar coursing slipleads like used in the waterloo cup

Years ago my friend Dougie cooper from CTF FIELDSPORTS SUPPLY,S was at the West Midlands

game fair and i was working with him, well i went off for dinner and the Liverpool Lads curd 4

of those double coursing slips, for those who remember Dougie, his sadly not with us no more

Doug Cooper I love Ya mate, you really was a nice man XX Rip Doug. Dave.

• Like 1

There the same as ss slip leads nylon webbing very strong double ended slip leads some people use rope I have done it rips your hand if your dogs pulling there easy to slip and there nice on your hand not like most leads /rope lol atb grant attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I use the same type, they are strong if dog is pulling. I had my mate hold my dog then other night on slip and walked to view something 2 mins later dog is at my side after biting through it in no time. That's the second time that's happened with these type of webbing slips. Luckily enough I bought 10. Once they have gone I will buy more as they are ideal. Very comfy to hold with hand and good control over dog.