Friend Across The Pond

Am not sure if he got out the game or just wanted some to think he as..getting a bit para maybe..as said I hope he hasn't I don't no about any peddling or the likes but seemed sound anoth.but the nets a funny thing.tbh I don't care I prefer ss collers.I no gaff be reading this though..they always come back or watching in.

• Like 1

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only on 'The Hunting Life' could a post saying a guy was pleased with a collar someone sent him for free, turn into pages of argument. I mean really? Does it bother folk that much? I used to get wound

Few boys should be paying more intrest in themselves instead of worrying about other people fella does another fella a turn an few jump on the back of them catch a grip lads

Well just recieved a top class collar from good lad THE GAFFER what a true gentleman he is av been speaking to him few years now always a pleasure to talk to and share pictures and nights out but t

Posted Images

Only on 'The Hunting Life' could a post saying a guy was pleased with a collar someone sent him for free, turn into pages of argument. I mean really? Does it bother folk that much? I used to get wound up by all of the idiots on here, but fecking hell, lifes just too short.

"No honey I'm not coming to bed . . . . . someone on the internet is wrong!".

Just chill out guys, and go and clobber some innocent wee animal or other :laugh:

• Like 7

its illegal to run fox here lol and even if it wasn't they smelly and mangey and I wouldn't waste my time unless game dealers offered me money, and whats special about his foxes, all different dogs and a gang of lads to kill em lol so jealous fook all lol as for my missus, I didn't realise I was arguing with a little boy, long over due he says

then proceeds to try and insult a mans wife lol and there was me thinking you had summat classy or clever to say, seeing as it long over due lol you and gaffer are suited to each other, both a pair of plums, ill say what I want, where I want, if you don't like it, squeak or whistle for all I care

see you cant read peoples post i ask you did he give your misses one why else would you be getting on like a bully all because i put a post up thanking a fella good huntsmenship wasnt done for money or any purpose other than being 100% with me .you have brought up money afew so your in this game for the money so that tell me one thing your a muppet simple as that any real hunting fella doesnt make money in this game . Write what ever makes you feel better about yourself everyone has seen what you are an your game good luck an happy hunting wee love
Yeah I sell surplus animals to the game dealer,sorry I don't jump around with a gang a bullx an mates and lamp for fun, I now realise I'm not worthy of you, but your still a plum. You brought my wife into your shite, nobody else, cos your a child. You started off so well as well, pity. Your mate was the one selling pups on here, I never earnt a penny off any dog,only money off the bunnies they catch, if that makes me a muppet well shove your hand up my arse and make me talk lol silly little boys, ps where is gaffer?. Still wallowing in self pity?
the way your getting on is like hes done something like that to you i ask a question why you had so much hate for the fella ? I dont run around in crowds lamping with bog bull crosses i kill them for gun clubs an dont charge a penny for it . I started of so well fcuk sake wise yourself up am going to go an hide now your the main man il agree to disagree with your thoughts on the gaffer thats between you and him not between me an you hes done me no harm . But theres no call to come on my post an bit*h about other people its a good collar i shared it because as i said a friend across the pond getting on with others instead of giving off about ones across the water but for every decent fella you get a root on both sides

Only on 'The Hunting Life' could a post saying a guy was pleased with a collar someone sent him for free, turn into pages of argument. I mean really? Does it bother folk that much? I used to get wound up by all of the idiots on here, but fecking hell, lifes just too short.

"No honey I'm not coming to bed . . . . . someone on the internet is wrong!".

Just chill out guys, and go and clobber some innocent wee animal or other :laugh:

I not going to bed, cos i on night shift feeding baby, he nearly sleeping all night now tho so ill be able to go catch some rabbits to sell and play at hunting lol

Only a failed dog man would sell rabbits tut tur lol

I only commented on your post when somebody else mentioned breeding off gaffers bitch, a bitch that he has already bred, sold the pups on, moved his adult dogs on and is now thinking about breeding again, truth is I don't gee 2 flying fcuks about you or your collar, just can't believe there's been talk of breeding off his bitch again,nhe ain't even entered his last litter, posted he no permission and is getting out of dog game, the lad is mixed up. If you can't see that then yous are well suited, as it seems you ain't got a problem with guys making money off dogs and hunting if they give you free collars eh

you should no in this game alot of lads dont get on an people arnt shy in runnng other people down i told you i take people as i find them and i always will take them that way at face value so to speak . I said if some one is in it to make money in this game isnt a true huntsman in my eyes different if its his job ok no problem but the fella has spoke to me for 2 or 3 years always sensible convo with me an he had a spare bit of leather not long enough for a lead an ask if i wanted a collar i said no problem offered to send money but said no .as for breding his bitch it was me an him in general talking an i will see his bitch work and it wouldnt be anytime soon due to i have a pup from my own dog an if it works i wont be breding my dog again i would have no need to . Even now ya cant say anything about the collar you have a real disliking to him
  • Like 1

you sure do like a argument katchum,don't you get bored of it

Bored of telling messers, they are messers? Never
your getting on like ronnie picked your ring

you sure do like a argument katchum,don't you get bored of it

Bored of telling messers, they are messers? Never
your getting on like ronnie picked your ring

That was funny first 100 times you mentioned the guy

ohhhh ffs katchum are you the hunting life police? Catch a grip of yourself. Why don't you meet up with gaffer n fair dig him? Prob more balls in the blue oyster.