Green Filter

My mate gave me an old lamp it came with a couple of filters iv got a green and red bu iv also got a blue and orange filters but can't think what there for? Atb corey

it don't matter what colour there are the rabbits soon get used to them, and will be off as soon as lamp hits them, you ok at the start of the season soft rabbits that's never been lamped, but couple months time waste of time . you better of using the lamp to a minimum just find the rabbit ,off lamp walk bit closer then back on with dog or gun then in the bag with bit of luck :yes:

Iv noticed that. this is my first proper season going out with my mate and I was amazed how many rabbits squatterd and wouldnt move on the first cupple of nights. I went out with him last year end November for a cupple of trips and looking back those rabbits new the score as soon as them lamp hit the they where off like a bullets atb

Edited by green dragon

Other than the red filter they are garbage really, and by the time you have managed to wrestle the b*****d thing off your lightforce and dropped it on the deck (which is where I acquired a red filter for my striker one day when walking the fields lol) all attempts of gaining any advantage are lost. Best way is if two people lamping use filtered one to find and white beam to run on