Few Pics Of My New Litter,

great looking litter kps now can we lock it as Flynn is talking about how a pup would fit in here :yes:

carry on doing what your doing cos its working just fine,credit to you

Y.I.S Leeview

Thanks, there all seem to be doing ok the mothers getting well looked after and spoilt! Sounds like you know the sire, he's certainly a useful dog and has a great placid nature too.

they are all males right? :whistling:

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My lurcher bitch Jess had a litter of 9 pups few days ago, thought I'd share a few pics of them and dam and sire, all seem to be doing ok but still early days. Lurcher x lurcher breeding mainly collie

Few more pics of the dam,  

Posted Images

great looking litter kps now can we lock it as Flynn is talking about how a pup would fit in here :yes:

Y.I.S Leeview

Thanks, there all seem to be doing ok the mothers getting well looked after and spoilt! Sounds like you know the sire, he's certainly a useful dog and has a great placid nature too.

they are all males right? :whistling:
she had 5 bitches 4 dogs, there's a dog and potentially a bitch spare just waiting on a guy to get back to me.

Flynn . . . Go on put your name to the bitch pup..... You know you want to, never mind what that Leeview say's :laugh:

:laugh: aye i might call it N****** nil :laugh::laugh::laugh:

well i might be tempted kps if the pup has 4 white socks, You know which one i mean..

LK might bring it down as i have adopted him :laugh:

That Leeview and Breeze are just plain trouble

• Like 3

Me thinks You have friends in high places Kps,, :D oh its a lovely Puppy!! and which was the fawn bitch?

Oh I think i will send the Duchess of Dormanstown around as she has already commented :laugh:

oh god... Don't send her round I'm scared of her! ;-) I'll get a pic of the fawn bitch put up its not easy to get good pics.. I'm waiting for young Craig to take some!
  • Like 1

Me thinks You have friends in high places Kps,, :D oh its a lovely Puppy!! and which was the fawn bitch?

Oh I think i will send the Duchess of Dormanstown around as she has already commented :laugh:

Here's the fawn bitch I was talking about :-) C25CB645-CC52-423A-A7C1-188C996E904E_zps
  • Like 3

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes know the lines well :yes: my avatar was out of the first litter and Flynn's got Todds sister out of the second litter, the placid nature comes from the owner and family

Y.I.S Leeview

• Like 1

Y.I.S Leeview

Yes know the lines well :yes: my avatar was out of the first litter and Flynn's got Todds sister out of the second litter, the placid nature comes from the owner and family

Y.I.S Leeview

he mentioned you have dogs off his line, looks a nice dog in your pic.
  • Like 1

I'm here!!! well kps... we haven't had the re-homing chat yet.... something for you to look forward too.

Leeview has bitch out of taz first litter and flynn has litter mate of lotti tallulah and squeek. Keep up kps.

but they are looking good...... considering they are in a messers hands lol...

Edited by bess
  • Like 2

I'm here!!! well kps... we haven't had the re-homing chat yet.... something for you to look forward too.

Leeview has bitch out of taz first litter and flynn has litter mate of lotti tallulah and squeek. Keep up kps.

I think Your dreaming Duchess re the rehoming :hmm::laugh:

you will have to ask your daddy if your allowed a puppy maybe it can be a early Christmas present from him...