Norfolk Broads

20 hours ago, terryd said:

Yea his good he is and he takes the dog some times too

Yeah Maggie,she's getting on a bit now and you might be seeing less of her on his vids i'm afraid to say...

14 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

I watch Simons channel mate, that big canvas baker tent he made is a beaut as well

That canoe he's made is a fcuking work of art and nothing less as well,a very clever man who is also a real genuinely nice fella and i'll let him know of the postitive feed back from you chaps on here......

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just had a long weekend on the broads with my sister and a couple of friends I've never been before now and I'm hooked I'd definitely recommend it I'm already looking into taking my lad next year  

Was there in October just gone,  love it! Hopefully get back soon ?

There's a fella who lives just up the road from me and he's a real cracking chap,he built a canoe and goes out onto the broads as well as other places in Norfolk and films some wonderful sights .Simon

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 15/09/2015 at 17:49, fireman said:

Good pike on the broads amongst other hidden gems if you know where to look :victory: ,what part you sail around Kanny?..

Heading down for a couple of days beginning of next month, and going to try for a few pike. Any tips on where to head for would be most welcome. I won’t tell anyone, honest.

I was up in Norfolk the other week I spent the day at the East Anglian Game Fair which was held on the Duke Of Graftons estate in Breckland, what a lovely area and place here’s a pic where they were doing the fly fishing could quite easily live in Norfolk in a couple of years time.

10C9B228-71BC-4302-A739-5F646E423179.jpeg.fd8ed34c01cd194d302cde77e22d46da.jpeg

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Heading down for a couple of days beginning of next month, and going to try for a few pike. Any tips on where to head for would be most welcome. I won’t tell anyone, honest.

Everything tends to school up in the boat yards and further inland this time of year so there your best bet,  I found it difficult to enjoy the boat and the broads and fish but good luck ?

• Like 2