The Perfect Permission

been lucky enough to get some cracking land thats humping with rabbits. Ive shot it through summer and the landowner's usually on site daytimes so its just been an agreement for me to turn up when i like

anyway the nights are pulling in and i'm ready for lamping so i called her to ask if i brought a slip down would she be able to sign it stating i had permission to be there in pursuit of rabbits.

its about 12 miles from me and i dont know anyone else in the area so lamps or cars where folk dont expect em may cause a stir.

"i'll do better than that " she says "i'll get on the computer and print off a map of the land highlighting my boundaries and email it all over with the stated permission"

"just text to let me know when you're coming and i'll get the horses in for you"

if carlsberg did permission .... happy days

• Like 11

nice 1 mate being in the right place at the right time :boogy: :boogy: :boogy: :boogy:

I have been for nearly the last 20 years. :laugh: only downsides are crap internet , lack of services, powercuts etc but its still worth it

same here where I moved to crap signal mob etc , and you got no chance with running a lurcher, they got few shoots here and put a lot of partridge down. I was told by few people here don't let your dogs anywhere near there ground the keepers will be on you like ton of bricks, and was told a dog was shot few years ago .So ive prob dropped a bollock moving here regards working my dog, but it is a nice place to live with nice countryside not many houses , nice few public walks (common ) ground, you prob be not to bad with a gundog lab etc, but no way with lurcher . so if you fancy seeing a big'un knock few things over one night let me know lol

• Like 1

been lucky enough to get some cracking land thats humping with rabbits. Ive shot it through summer and the landowner's usually on site daytimes so its just been an agreement for me to turn up when i like

anyway the nights are pulling in and i'm ready for lamping so i called her to ask if i brought a slip down would she be able to sign it stating i had permission to be there in pursuit of rabbits.

its about 12 miles from me and i dont know anyone else in the area so lamps or cars where folk dont expect em may cause a stir.

"i'll do better than that " she says "i'll get on the computer and print off a map of the land highlighting my boundaries and email it all over with the stated permission"

"just text to let me know when you're coming and i'll get the horses in for you"

if carlsberg did permission .... happy days

Modern technology lol, I usually take an ordnance survey and a Biro :D

Cheers, D.