What A Shame......

I'm very thankful these special operations don't go through parliament. While the politicians are arguing over the rights and wrongs of killing threats to the nation the wrong side of a border, the threats have f****d off. I have complete faith in the men and women that are tasked with finding these threats and I'm thankful Cameron had the savvy to sort it on the quiet. Just as any other government with a shred of back bone would have. Certain military actions loose all effectiveness if the Commons have to give them the nod before hand.

• Like 3

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

......there, there, never mind ! Let's all wipe away a tear.......   Two Britons killed in RAF Syria strike, PM tells MPs - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34178998

I will say a prayer for them tonight.......                                     Please God may they burn in hell for eternity while being permanently raped by a gang of saddleback p

I'm very thankful these special operations don't go through parliament. While the politicians are arguing over the rights and wrongs of killing threats to the nation the wrong side of a border, the th

I'm very thankful these special operations don't go through parliament. While the politicians are arguing over the rights and wrongs of killing threats to the nation the wrong side of a border, the threats have f****d off. I have complete faith in the men and women that are tasked with finding these threats and I'm thankful Cameron had the savvy to sort it on the quiet. Just as any other government with a shred of back bone would have. Certain military actions loose all effectiveness if the Commons have to give them the nod before hand.

It went through parliament 2 years ago, and the man from del monte, he say f***ing no sunshine, chuck a load of muzz immigrants at us and it's KILL ALL THEM MUTHA FUKKERS :blink: Camerons a f***ing idiot, he couldn't sort you pie and peas out :laugh:

I think i'll have a round robin now i seem to be on a roll....................Assad being ousted, UK staying in the EU, and Corbyn winning the leadership........wonder what odds i'd get?

• Like 2

It went through parliament 2 years ago, and the man from del monte, he say f***ing no sunshine, chuck a load of muzz immigrants at us and it's KILL ALL THEM MUTHA FUKKERS :blink: Camerons a f***ing idiot, he couldn't sort you pie and peas out :laugh:

I think i'll have a round robin now i seem to be on a roll....................Assad being ousted, UK staying in the EU, and Corbyn winning the leadership........wonder what odds i'd get?

Oh, so because parliament voted against bombing Assad on humanitarian grounds, that means we are to never engage legitimate threats to the UK in Syria? They're two completely separate things. These assassinations were an act of defence, the intervention discussed two years ago was never about defence.

Absolutely nothing has changed, the Cabinet have the legal power to order military action without or even against parliamentary approval. In the case of defending the country from direct or immediate threats I completely approve. f**k waiting on parliament when opportunities arise to deal with threats.

• Like 2

I will say a prayer for them tonight.......

Please God may they burn in hell for eternity while being permanently raped by a gang of saddleback prize porkers(tastiest bacon ever) that are hung like donkeys. Amen

• Like 4

Agreed.

I would rather have a PM that took them out, when he had the chance, rather than one who tries to explain why people died because he had to get prior approval to attack our enemies.

I'm sure some would trot out the old 'if I was PM, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place', but you can only deal with what it is, not what you'd like it to be.

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 1

Save your money.

Assad will remain for the foreseeable future.He's got the Russians behind him, and we've done a really good job of telling them what's what, haven't we ? Theyre trying to get some concessions from him, but dont hold your breath. The EU referendum is still tight, but votes usually go with the status quo (societies are generally resistant to massive change), and Jeremy Corbyn is absolutely not going to win (but Yvette Cooper probably is)......that's my accumulator !

(Though we are agreed that Cameron is an idiot !)

Edited by Blackbriar
  • Like 1

Oh, so because parliament voted against bombing Assad on humanitarian grounds, that means we are to never engage legitimate threats to the UK in Syria? They're two completely separate things. These assassinations were an act of defence, the intervention discussed two years ago was never about defence.

Absolutely nothing has changed, the Cabinet have the legal power to order military action without or even against parliamentary approval. In the case of defending the country from direct or immediate threats I completely approve. f**k waiting on parliament when opportunities arise to deal with threats.

They're testing the water you numpty, was this c**t even killed when and how they're saying, we'll never know? kill the lot for me, i don't give a f**k, wish they'd start here though.

Lets see how my round robin turns out?

• Like 1

They're testing the water you numpty, was this c**t even killed when and how they're saying, we'll never know? kill the lot for me, i don't give a f**k, wish they'd start here though.

Did I say they weren't, you wazzock. Lol

You can keep your round Robin, it's not really that insightful. The western powers want Assad out, nothing new there. He's on their list but proving problematic. The Russians might just cost you though, they've just raised the odds in this game of poker and I don't think anybody has the bollocks to match them.

None of that changes the fact that the drone strike in question was NOT against the will of parliaments vote 2 years ago, was legal under our constitution and if anything was in support of the Assad regime. Not that Cameron would have liked that last bit.

You and me both wish they'd start here! I said when this all kicked off, I'd be quite happy to see half the doors in Birmingham being kicked in and these fuckers executed in their beds. But realistically that wasn't going to happen.... when they started going to Syria though they became far more legitimate targets. I saw it as a good thing, as long as someone had the bollocks to take advantage of it.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2

Did I say they weren't, you wazzock. Lol

You can keep your round Robin, it's not really that insightful. The western powers want Assad out, nothing new there. He's on their list but proving problematic. The Russians might just cost you though, they've just raised the odds in this game of poker and I don't think anybody has the bollocks to match them.

None of that changes the fact that the drone strike in question was NOT against the will of parliaments vote 2 years ago, was legal under our constitution and if anything was in support of the Assad regime. Not that Cameron would have liked that last bit.

You and me both wish they'd start here! I said when this all kicked off, I'd be quite happy to see half the doors in Birmingham being kicked in and these fuckers executed in their beds. But realistically that wasn't going to happen.... when they started going to Syria though they became far more legitimate targets. I saw it as a good thing, as long as someone had the bollocks to take advantage of it.

It wasn't meant to be insightful, i was stating the obvious, or what they would like to happen.

Our laws aren't lawful in other countries are they? Its self condoning, that means very little from a legal stance, it just means we'll defend it on the world stage, and to our bleeding heart traitors, with the blood of ordinary people if needs be.

If someone is a threat to us they should be taken out no matter where they're hiding, i'm all for it, but when it edges them closer to their goals i trust nothing they say. Not to mention them cosying up to the backers.........its all BS.

If ISIS are a minuscule representation of muslims ,as just quoted on the BBC,(so it must be true) Why dont the the rest of them ,i.e the majority ,sort them out?Why so far have i seen a few white english people on tv that are willing/have opened their houses to refugees ,yet not seeing the vast muslim population clubbing together providing aid ,support ?just seen some christian church getting together clothes,shoes ect to send out to them ,not seen any mosques ! Oh well ,i guess even the vast majority of mussies arent that kind ,and caring either?

in my eyes if you are born and rised in england, you should abay our laws whenyou go of and fight with any one agaist this country you are a trightors and should be treated as so, they should be shot on sight when they try coming back in to england, fair play on our lads and lasses in any of our armed services.

There's talk in Westminster that a group of sanctimonious, bleeding-heart liberals will demand a judicial review, or challenge the legality of fighting back against our enemies.......

........(hangs head in despair !)

• Like 2