First Blood For My New S410

Jono_g

Well I finally decided to treat myself to an air rifle after a good few years without one. I decided on the s410 super lite hunter,beautiful gun and I love it. Well after a few weeks of getting to know her and shooting as many targets as I could I decided this afternoon I'd try the rabbits on my ferreting perm,arrived at about 16.00 which is a bit early but needed to be home for something. I walked the boundary of one of the fields and didn't see much about so decided to find a likely looking spot and sit it out. About 45mins in and I saw movement to my left, slowly moved the rifle into position and ranged the bunny at just on 52 meters,I took out my range cards (a bit of a geek) and set up for the shot,squeezed the trigger and the unmistakable thwack followed. I walked over and there she was,stone dead. The pellet didn't exactly hit where I aimed,a touch low but I'm over the moon anyway. I'll try upload a pic as soon as I'm near my laptop.

Also want to thank you lads because I've been lurking here for ages and reading as much as I can and the knowledge on this site has helped me a ton. Cheers lads

20150906_172705_zpsbltldylv.jpg

Edited by Jono_g
  • Like 5

Yes. About time we saw a 410SL in these forums. There so f'kin smart.

I'm guessing the only reason you 'only' got one is due to that muzzle crack AA are known for. Get the AA mod up front and you'll have a bag filler indeed.

Nice one.