Pocket Rocket Bull Whippet Pups

Me and my brother took a couple of Pups at 8 weeks now around 6 month old, coming on well keen as mustard.

Bright hope for the future with these two. They are bull whippets out of jason powell stuff (sire and dam bred by powell)

Anyone else have one? Or run a pocket rocket?Screenshot_2015-08-10-19-38-48_zps7oz7ju

• Like 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I thought id share my little bitch. this is sika my little bull x . 22 " to the shoulder and 40lb running weight.

bullgray x wipgray

Recent pics of the pocket rockets      

Posted Images

My bullwhippet bitch not any name breeder behind her she's 6 now just took a pup from her she's a brilliant little dog jumps five bar gates bushes like any other good to ferret with only thing the bitch lacks is speed this is why I put a whippet dog back to this bitch only time will tell if the pup as it ATB

post-90629-0-10285500-1441355160_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stud dog
  • Like 5

great looking pups, I like whippets more so with drop of bull in them. I had none ped racing whippet bitch 20in 20lb great at rabbiting down at the track some of the males you could deff see bit of staff in them, they went up to 32lb and a lad used to brothers on foxes , great tough little dogs :yes: , ive heard J/p were good little dogs, but never seen them work, but if there like them males down the track, and they prob got less bull in them at the track , they going to be spot on :thumbs:

• Like 1

They should be handy little things for what we do. They look a little heavy on the pics as they are going through the awkward looking puppy stage and carrying a bit of weight. I think they will turn out racey little things. Should be Handy round an earth, lamping a few bunnys and knocking off a few rats

• Like 1