Two New Guns

Mitch

Is the second rifle landing to day !

Good choice with the imp mate

Atb

JUST CAME IN TO THE RFD going down to pick them up :boogy:

Ask him about the laws on air guns, I thought that in 2007 air guns were re-classed as firearms. I may be wrong, but your RFD will know.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here we are , the first gun came to day From Sandwell field sports ,its a IMP .22 with a custom stock and you can use either thumb hole or as a sporter stock, really is very nice to shoulder A IMP i

Here you go i found out what he is getting   one of these two   as his pcp

These?   Sorry misread title...

Posted Images

Well went down to pick up my new gun ,but the wrong one came , so on the phone Monday and i will give them such a mouth full , i am so f&^*ing angry no wonder people are buying from Europe !!!!!!

Just goes to show the QC ain't much cop mate.

RFD puts order in and factory sends wrong gun, like a lucky dip.

Never mind though the weather should be better for next weekend so you can do a full write up.

It's coming from Birmigham isn't it Mitch?

Chris

Might be Chris , might be , by the way my mate picked up a new BSA r10 super carbine .177 , OH my god what a gun ,5 fps spread over 35 shots , not pellet fussy , so pointable and very , very accurate , we have been shooting it all afternoon

It's coming from Birmigham isn't it Mitch?

Chris

Might be Chris , might be , by the way my mate picked up a new BSA r10 super carbine .177 , OH my god what a gun ,5 fps spread over 35 shots , not pellet fussy , so pointable and very , very accurate , we have been shooting it all afternoon
Mine's an absolute beauty mate, I put a Huma reg in it and it's a bloody tack driver.

Chris

• Like 1

Haway VM you must have phoned the factory up by now.

Are you getting a belting new gun this week.

Mate ,you would not believe it first of all they told me i could have the gun i wanted , week later they have changed there minds also no sales staff in to day ,so can i ring back tomorrow this is what you would expect from Daystate not *********************************

They should phone me ,not the other way round

• Like 1

Mate ,you would not believe it first of all they told me i could have the gun i wanted , week later they have changed there minds also no sales staff in to day ,so can i ring back tomorrow this is what you would expect from Daystate not *********************************

Thats what you get for not telling us and bragging about two new guns :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

• Like 1

Thats what you get for not telling us and bragging about two new guns :tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

If i cant get what i want i will throw my toys out of my pram buy another HW

• Like 1