Bull X Pup.

Thought I would put a few pics of Rex on here 5 and a half months old. I think I will give him a few slips on rabbit the back end of January. Then hold him back till next season. It's bloody frustrating waiting this season out and reading all your night out threads but that's life lol

2015-08-27%2021.01.45_1.jpg

20150828_184929.jpg

After a long walk.

F1EA03B7-052B-40EC-8C91-B750307B1171.jpg

• Like 10

Nice pup mate mine will be ready start end of this month got high hopes for him... My pup in the punch and piper thread

Just had a look at the thread crackers he's got some head on him hope he does you proud mate. Just be careful of gaz if he's got a spare strong stuff collar in his pocket lol.

Nice pup mate mine will be ready start end of this month got high hopes for him... My pup in the punch and piper thread

Just had a look at the thread crackers he's got some head on him hope he does you proud mate. Just be careful of gaz if he's got a spare strong stuff collar in his pocket lol.
have get it from round his neck first.... ??????

Thought I would put a few pics of Rex on here 5 and a half months old. I think I will give him a few slips on rabbit the back end of January. Then hold him back till next season. It's bloody frustrating waiting this season out and reading all your night out threads but that's life lol

2015-08-27%2021.01.45_1.jpg

20150828_184929.jpg

After a long walk.

F1EA03B7-052B-40EC-8C91-B750307B1171.jpg

very nice pup how he bred what % bull to running dog,? yeh hold him back a bit he prob be arse/legs for good while, but in saying that my dog Buck was catching rabbits at 6 months old , but he always been agile with far speed when young and now , and he big fooker Alsatians are very agile dogs plus he 1/2 greyhound maybe that's why.?

Yer the both perants work/worked well the sire is a retried old boy he's 13 now and the dam was 5 I think? She has a few seasons under her belt the sire was out of a line called buck or bud can't remember off the top of my head but my pup is a cracking boy made up with just have to wait till next year now

Thought I would put a few pics of Rex on here 5 and a half months old. I think I will give him a few slips on rabbit the back end of January. Then hold him back till next season. It's bloody frustrating waiting this season out and reading all your night out threads but that's life lol2015-08-27%2021.01.45_1.jpg20150828_184929.jpg

After a long walk.F1EA03B7-052B-40EC-8C91-B750307B1171.jpg

very nice pup how he bred what % bull to running dog,? yeh hold him back a bit he prob be arse/legs for good while, but in saying that my dog Buck was catching rabbits at 6 months old , but he always been agile with far speed when young and now , and he big fooker Alsatians are very agile dogs plus he 1/2 greyhound maybe that's why.?

He is like a new born giraffe bird still ain't found his feet yet so to speak. On dead flat fields he still ain't running with any great speed just a fast gallop lol. Once them shoulder muscles and tendons firm up he will be right. No rush with him just let him enjoy being a pup.

Alrite mate this is the litter brother to your dog iv only got a a cupple of pics on my tablet so I'll get some More tomorrow the last pic is of both our pups about a day or two days old

He looks a smart dog mate be nice to see how the pair of them turn out. A dog from the previous mating is doing really well. Very game dog.

• Like 1

looks a belter mate. really nice stamp of dog. atb

hey gwalchmai me and king were staying in a little village on anglesey called gwalchmai any link ?

That name stands out, is it on Anglesey?

Edited by flipbull