Standard pocket poacher multiplex blank I've modified

Added a palmswell, web grip and pinky hook made of polymorph.

Shaped the finger groove on the left side so it sits better in the left hand, however it holds just fine in the right hand too.

Sprayed black for a more tactical look

Due to the nature of polymorph this catty isn't flawless. However it fits like a glove and shoots even better.

Hunting theraband gold band set

£25 posted which doesn't really reflect the work into it

20150816_132307_zpscnhnbmmk.jpg

20150816_132325_zpshe4cjoxv.jpg

20150816_132333_zpse3hwojoo.jpg

20150816_132342_zps8fogmfmp.jpg

20150816_132351_zpsad0ybmvi.jpg

20150816_132404_zpseqwulkrn.jpg

Nice catty ych. Ive done the last one justice I bought off you. Had plenty of woodys. My bullxgrey does the retrieving.

What size ammo would be best suited to this catty mate?

Edited by flipbull

What catty did you buy again mate haha? Sold too many I don't have a clue who's got what. I use 9.5 steels or m-8 hex nuts for everything because how cheap they are. But they need a good level of accuracy. Anything less than perfect and you're just wounding them. I'd say the best ammo I've ever used is 10mm lead. Light fast but hits like a train. Just I can't be arsed to make them haha

I will put a pic up of it when I get a chance. Been using [BANNED TEXT] hex nuts get them for a penny each.

You only charged a tenner for it with spare elastics. Think I've well had my tenners worth ha.

Got to put the spare double tubing elastics on later. Any good videos links for me to watch to instruct me how to do it ych?

One of the flat bands snapped the other night. I liked the flat bands.Will see how I get on with the tubes this time.

I will keep looking and see what else you have up for sale. When one stands out I will treat myself.

• 2 weeks later...