Few Pics...

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

I 6ft and 13 and a bit stone

You want get some grub in you mate.

Heaven forbid you get sickness and diarreah and can't eat for a couple of days you would die of starvation. Lol.

This would get you up to 14 stone...

8A40812E-16ED-44E5-B827-DCCD7FF85126_zps

Heaven forbid you get sickness and diarreah and can't eat for a couple of days you would die of starvation. Lol.

f**k me ya greedy f****r

Whats that on left gaz making me hungry but that defo looks like. Heart attack on a plate lol

It's horrific mate. Lol. It's called "kebab deal 1" at the local kebab house.

It's supposed to feed a family of 4 I think, but I usually manage to make a good dent in it myself and then spend all night feeling bad. Hahaha.

f**k me ya greedy f****r

Anyone who doubts I can eat that can ask crackers about the time I did 2 x footlong subways before he had ordered and paid for his. Lol.

I eat all that shit every night gaz, even all way through army I never dropped or put on so.much an as ounce lol I'm a machine, yous are all just tubby lol

Haha fair play. I'm only on the wind up anyway.

13 stone is a good healthy weight for your height. I only have to look at junk food and I put a stone on.

It's just taken me 3 months of counting calories and training every day to drop 3 stone. Reckon my take away just put 2 stone back on. Hahaha.

Whats that on left gaz making me hungry but that defo looks like. Heart attack on a plate lol

It's horrific mate. Lol. It's called "kebab deal 1" at the local kebab house.

It's supposed to feed a family of 4 I think, but I usually manage to make a good dent in it myself and then spend all night feeling bad. Hahaha.

Does look nice though lol might order something greasy myself

• Like 1