Few Pics...

Haha how did this make 12 pages.

I'm just back in with this pup. It's 21.5c and we did 6 mile today...

Guess what? She's still alive aswell. Hahaha.

Snapper you say you won't incriminate yourself. But you want me and crackers to incriminate ourselves by boasting about hunting bigger stuff than bunnys?

I've never blown smoke up my dogs arse. Ever. I simply said she wasn't a yapper, or a jacker and defended her when someone said "she isn't much cop". Doesn't mean she's a world beater. She isn't. She just keeps me happy and freezer topped up.

Same as this pup will ?

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was only talking dogs to some one the other day,,,,,,how many dogs get treated like ferrets in the summer,,,i find that in summer i can be out with them just has much,,,it works both ways'' keeps me

I've never met gaz but you can get a measure of a man and how he looks after his dogs from the posts he puts up on here ... Now the man feeds them the best they have a very comfy home life they always

Do what I do just carry the feckers about in a handbag lol

Posted Images

Haha how did this make 12 pages.

I'm just back in with this pup. It's 21.5c and we did 6 mile today...

Guess what? She's still alive aswell. Hahaha.

Snapper you say you won't incriminate yourself. But you want me and crackers to incriminate ourselves by boasting about hunting bigger stuff than bunnys?

I've never blown smoke up my dogs arse. Ever. I simply said she wasn't a yapper, or a jacker and defended her when someone said "she isn't much cop". Doesn't mean she's a world beater. She isn't. She just keeps me happy and freezer topped up.

Same as this pup will

fair enough I only asked a question you could off pm me the answer

Fcuks sake, magine missing out....

haha so what do recon I deliberately bred my 2 year old bitch why do you think that
or was that just something you knew you could say and get pepole thinking

If cap fits pal, but tbh whatever way you look at it, breeding off a 2 year old bitch if it's planned is better than being careless enough to have an accidental mating, why is this about you. Thought it was about me replacing me shit bunny dog?

becaus you just made me out to be some one who breeds off 2 year old bitch and I wasent even in the country when she got caught ye feckin idiot

Dont worry katchum these pups will get there chance to prove them selves there be plenty off pics to come

prove them selves on PROPER GAME?? Because you only have PROPER DOGS? f**k off water boy!!!
haha you feck off ye fecin strap on bull x grayhound its not even a lurchr if ye got sumtint to say get on pm ye little idiot ye only in cbeshire ile fecin whinch ye out off bed

Dont worry katchum these pups will get there chance to prove them selves there be plenty off pics to come

prove them selves on PROPER GAME?? Because you only have PROPER DOGS? f**k off water boy!!!
haha you feck off ye fecin strap on bull x grayhound its not even a lurchr if ye got sumtint to say get on pm ye little idiot ye only in cbeshire ile fecin whinch ye out off bed

???

Now that I would pay to see?

Can I come and watch? Pretty please ???

that because your a PROPER MAN?? ???