Rodent Control Paperwork

What paperwork is a must for completing, during a rodenticide treatment on farms? To get as far as the treatment stage I know you've to do a enviromental risk assessment inc the crru code.. Is it just visit reports & standard risk assessment after that?? Been waiting a fair while for the Killgerm rodents on farms course, but it seams I'm the only one wanting to do it this summer!! Cheers in advance

At very least you need a folder, in that folder you WILL have a location map of where you have placed rodenticide bait (ideally numbered) a laminated sheet works well, as when baits are moved about, the map can be updated with little stickers.

* A written report on every visit detailing what you have done, bait placement, name of/active ingredient used + quantity. Tamper resistant boxes/bait burrowing etc

Any recommendations you make.

* If you happen to abducted by aliens, then the farmer will know where poison baits are around the farm.

Defo do a course when you can

• Like 1

Cheers Shropshire, think my paperwork will be fine by the sound of it. Just so annoying that I can't get on the course, Killgerm say it needs a minimum of 2 people, you'd think they would run the course for one person, who for all they know could spend thousands with them over the years, I now can't get on with my business confidently because they need £300 instead of £150, for a course they advertise as running every month!!