Bull x Grayhound

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

to work allong side the terriers if always had 1/2 cross they had there fair share on the lamp but they did lack a bit of speed some times, if i was to get another i think i would get a 5/8 3/8 for that bit more speed but without loosing to much of the bull which makes them the dog they are. at the moment though i running on a wheaton cross see how she goes i may be getting a 5/8 3/8 bull greyhound yet.

how much wheaton is in the wheaton cross HD, any pics of her mate ? and is this her first season ?

I agree WB. But you can get very racey 1st crosses, racier than most 2nd gen or 3/8ths etc. If you are lucky enough to get one of these dogs you are very lucky indeed imo :D

this dog here is a genuine first cross bull/grey and he's very racey, i've only run him on 4 rabbits since he's been here, 2 he took straight off the seat from long slips the next got away into a wall and the fourth he picked straight up after the second turn...imo on the right land he would knock loads off...

dieselscouse022.jpg

dieselscouse004.jpg