Would Fox Hunters Vote To Bring Back Hare Coursing. No.! So Who Gives A Shit

In realatity the hunt Boys don't like lurchers.they will not help us out.they think were scum.isn't it strange how Cameron has not mentioned lurchers only mounted toffs.

It's not that the hunt boys don't like lurchers, it's that they don't like poachers. Huntsmen in particular put a massive amount of work into running a country, collecting fallen stock, building jumps,bridges etc,lasing with landowners, training hounds, laying cover etc, etc, etc. I think they have the right to be pissed off if someone rocks up one night Who has no permission to be there and clears an area out. I am a "hunt boy" and am certainly no toff, neither are the vast majority of people who follow hounds, you sound like the antis when you start talking shit like that. We all need to stick together otherwise we may as well pack up now and start playing golf.

• Like 1

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a small minded, ignorant view. All fieldsports, especially all working dog sports MUST stand together. The way things are going it won't be long until it is illegal to hunt a rabbit. May I refer

I'm one of those " hunt boys" hounds, terriers and fox hunting is my job day to day it's what I get paid for and what keeps a roof over my head, I keep Lurchers and ferrets because I love rabbiting in

The difference is the hound and terrier men don't post all over the Internet how many fox they have killed !! You get a lot of boys with lurchers not dogmen a far cry from that but as I said boys with

In realatity the hunt Boys don't like lurchers.they will not help us out.they think were scum.isn't it strange how Cameron has not mentioned lurchers only mounted toffs.

It's not that the hunt boys don't like lurchers, it's that they don't like poachers. Huntsmen in particular put a massive amount of work into running a country, collecting fallen stock, building jumps,bridges etc,lasing with landowners, training hounds, laying cover etc, etc, etc. I think they have the right to be pissed off if someone rocks up one night Who has no permission to be there and clears an area out. I am a "hunt boy" and am certainly no toff, neither are the vast majority of people who follow hounds, you sound like the antis when you start talking shit like that. We all need to stick together otherwise we may as well pack up now and start playing golf.
What if the person has persmission and cleans out the area? The hunt doesn't own the foxes in their Area like most thing they do?

I'm a lurcher boy always have been !! If a hound pack asked to help out I would not a problem

Also guns look down on lurcher people it's like if you own and run a lurcher your shit on other country sport shoes but we have just as much right to be on the land as everyone else permission permitted !!

• Like 1

Ive been engaged in field sports for years. I shoot with shotgun and rifle. I shoot rabbits, pigeons, pheasants deer and foxes. When I shoot a fox its quick, and instantaneous. The ethos at all levels of my spot is a quick and humane kill. Something deeply troubles me about foxhunting with a pack of dogs by upper class twits on horseback who aren't actually hunting, just following the dogs who are. I don't agree with running something down for hours having first blocked up its refuges. I didn't go with badger baiting either, reducing the odds in favour of the dogs by breaking the badgers limbs first. There's something basically unfair about it and unnecessarily inhumane. Fox hunting is 'above' other field sports, different, inefficient, over complicated not for the common man unless you find you are unnaturally drawn as a hanger on. I do understand the tradition and spectacle, but that doesn't balance the scales for me. I wouldn't care a toss if it got banned

I was standing with a tenant farmer mate once whos farm forms part of a large private estate. The toffs galloped past and knocked one of his fences over. The farmer remonstrated with him as he galloped off, and the toff stopped. In his stupid plum in the mouth accent he said to my mate " Do you own this land" and my mate said "No.. Im a tenant but its me whos going to have to repair the fence" The Toff said " No you don't do you.. so shut up " He rode of to join the rest of the silver spoon brigade who were born into money and had never had to work for it.

Another time I was on a single track road and was confronted by about a dozen vehicles full of zombies following the hunt who simply stopped in the road, blocking it completely. I got out of the pickup and told the I had to get through as I was picking up the kids from school. They all looked at each other and refused to engaged me in conversation, just all smirking and giggling amongst themselves. I had to reverse about a quarter of a mile. I was so angry

I was a member of a shoot years ago who had a lot of trouble with the hunt and they were told not to come onto the land. The farmer locked the gate with padlock and chain. When we turned up on that part of the shoot on Saturday morning, the lock had been smashed off and there were hoof prints everywhere. The complaint fell on deaf ears.

They are their own worst enemy

with friends like this who needs antis?
  • Like 1

Ive been engaged in field sports for years. I shoot with shotgun and rifle. I shoot rabbits, pigeons, pheasants deer and foxes. When I shoot a fox its quick, and instantaneous. The ethos at all levels of my spot is a quick and humane kill. Something deeply troubles me about foxhunting with a pack of dogs by upper class twits on horseback who aren't actually hunting, just following the dogs who are. I don't agree with running something down for hours having first blocked up its refuges. I didn't go with badger baiting either, reducing the odds in favour of the dogs by breaking the badgers limbs first. There's something basically unfair about it and unnecessarily inhumane. Fox hunting is 'above' other field sports, different, inefficient, over complicated not for the common man unless you find you are unnaturally drawn as a hanger on. I do understand the tradition and spectacle, but that doesn't balance the scales for me. I wouldn't care a toss if it got banned

I was standing with a tenant farmer mate once whos farm forms part of a large private estate. The toffs galloped past and knocked one of his fences over. The farmer remonstrated with him as he galloped off, and the toff stopped. In his stupid plum in the mouth accent he said to my mate " Do you own this land" and my mate said "No.. Im a tenant but its me whos going to have to repair the fence" The Toff said " No you don't do you.. so shut up " He rode of to join the rest of the silver spoon brigade who were born into money and had never had to work for it.

Another time I was on a single track road and was confronted by about a dozen vehicles full of zombies following the hunt who simply stopped in the road, blocking it completely. I got out of the pickup and told the I had to get through as I was picking up the kids from school. They all looked at each other and refused to engaged me in conversation, just all smirking and giggling amongst themselves. I had to reverse about a quarter of a mile. I was so angry

I was a member of a shoot years ago who had a lot of trouble with the hunt and they were told not to come onto the land. The farmer locked the gate with padlock and chain. When we turned up on that part of the shoot on Saturday morning, the lock had been smashed off and there were hoof prints everywhere. The complaint fell on deaf ears.

They are their own worst enemy

Might as well join the league then! There are wankers in every sport so you can't tar everyone with the same brush. Just because you don't understand something doesnt mean it's wrong. I personally can't see the sport in shinning a light in a fox's eyes and shooting it with a rifle, doesn't really require much field craft. On the other hand it takes great skill to hunt a pack of hounds when you consider the breeding, kennel management, training, maintenance of the country to be hunted etc. Each to their own.
  • Like 4

What if the person has persmission and cleans out the area? The hunt doesn't own the foxes in their Area like most thing they do?

I'm a lurcher boy always have been !! If a hound pack asked to help out I would not a problem

Also guns look down on lurcher people it's like if you own and run a lurcher your shit on other country sport shoes but we have just as much right to be on the land as everyone else permission permitted !!

If you've got permission then obviously the landowner wants you on there and that is fair enough, it's the poachers who ruin it for everybody. Quite often they break fences, leave gates open etc because they aren't scared of losing permission they haven't got. In my experience game shooters tend to look down on everyone, too much money involved in shooting these days.

If you've got permission then obviously the landowner wants you on there and that is fair enough, it's the poachers who ruin it for everybody. Quite often they break fences, leave gates open etc because they aren't scared of losing permission they haven't got. In my experience game shooters tend to look down on everyone, too much money involved in shooting these days.
Totally agree with you mate there are lads that do totally disrespect the land but not all of us that's all I'm saying !!

And yes shooters do there's a bloke by me who thinks he runs the place because he's a gun bloke !

We do all need to stand together on the ban but the worst reality is we don't all you see is people in side field sports arguing amongst themselves weather it be people looking down on others or total f***ing rejects thinking their hunters but couldn't hunt a rabbit in a phone box !!

listen not every fieldsportsman likes every other field sport. shooting forms part of my living I shoot foxes its my job' and I see it as such not a sport. I cant stand the fact that police forces grant people who don't own a shoot' have game keeping interests' ore livestock etc a certificate to use a full bore rifle for fun' but It happens so I live with it. dog work is my passion picking up' terriers' hounds' and I like a bit of coursing to' so if you don't like toffs hunting on horseback that's tough' united we stand divided we fall. atb two crows

• Like 2