Deanflute/white Van Man? Etc

Hi mate. My lad has hit 24" now and is getting strong. He's filling out nicely and has done well on the couple of outings with the ferrets. He has had a few day time rabbits when we have been out for walks. He has been fairly easy to train not that I have pushed it and I reckon he will be perfect for what I want. He's bold, fast and a cracking dog around people and the house. He's finally calming down and not messing about so much!! He will be out on the lamp soon enough. ATB

post-52908-0-84545600-1436812607_thumb.jpg

post-52908-0-11474100-1436812701_thumb.jpg

post-52908-0-75152600-1436812759_thumb.jpg

post-52908-0-00129800-1436814148_thumb.jpg

Edited by white van man
  • Like 16

A totally new cross for me and despite what people have said about the saluki bit I can't complain. I am pretty inexperienced myself and he has been fine. Dean did a cracking job to start these pups off and to be honest I could have done a lot more with him but he's doing fine and picking things up no bother. Looking forward to this season with him.

Thanks for the interest. The bitch I kept back is slowly calming down, she just finished her season so I'm glad that's out of the way for the coming season. She's a strong animal, but also the most loving dog I've ever known. If she's not nestled into a humans lap she's not happy. Recall is great as is her chasing instinct, retrieving needs some work still but it will all come. Quiet as a mouse. All in all she's been a joy to bring up and watch develop. All the other pups look to be shaping up well and look a picture of health, roll on September!

20150517_120035_Burst16-1_zpsrxlxwrql.jp

20150517_120736-1_zps9c7vb4i2.jpg

20150520_192102_zpshzikq6kw_edit_1436824

• Like 10

Hi mate. My lad has hit 24" now and is getting strong. He's filling out nicely and has done well on the couple of outings with the ferrets. He has had a few day time rabbits when we have been out for walks. He has been fairly easy to train not that I have pushed it and I reckon he will be perfect for what I want. He's bold, fast and a cracking dog around people and the house. He's finally calming down and not messing about so much!! He will be out on the lamp soon enough. ATB

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

He's a cracking pup Geth, and really come on well...

he's fine with the ferrets and other dogs, and will have a nice bit put in front of him this season, there's a lot to get at amongst us, I'm looking forward to seeing him work this year mate.

• Like 1

These pups looked ace at the time and have turned out spot on in my humble opinion

If I didn't have this 24",23kg idiot trying to sit on my lap whilst on the settee right now I'd definatly have been banging down your door for one of those!

Matt

• Like 1