Murph And Fern Pups

Proper Alsatian cross that,,,,not like them great bear looking things some chaps have...lol

lol they have good feet like dad long in the back very racy looking like dad I didn't want heavy dogs that's why I bred them this way mom is like a wirl wind never stops just on the go all day cheers tomo
  • Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A few pics I've had of 2 of the pups and the one by the back door is the pup I've kept back

few pics of fly

lol they have good feet like dad long in the back very racy looking like dad I didn't want heavy dogs that's why I bred them this way mom is like a wirl wind never stops just on the go all day cheers

Posted Images

I must say I like the Black and Tan one,,,for no other reason than the colour,,,I've always liked that colour in lurcher,,,some might say I'm the same in women,,lol...

pmsl she's a cracker I nearly kept her she's gone to a pet home they take her dog training and she's a quick learner doing well lurcherlad has 1 as well I think only 2 went to pet homes the rest are working so it will be nice to see if they come good

nice pups them , like the black one very nice :thumbs: , make good lurchers , mine looks like it come out of the zoo bear x wolf , mind you it got hell of a bite on it , prob that's why lol

• Like 2

nice pups them , like the black one very nice :thumbs: , make good lurchers , mine looks like it come out of the zoo bear x wolf , mind you it got hell of a bite on it , prob that's why lol

as long as your happy with him that's all that matters I've breed this way o keep the gsd x in them but make them lighter like mom and dad are

I would say makes common sense if one needs to lighten types of lurchers down whippet will do this fact also by breeding to a type like Alsatian etc will help hold the traits desired when the breed in both sides ,personally I would go coursing type or pure saluki lightens them up but retains the best quality so desired. Horses for courses I suppose and if af1suits handler no need to go any further .i would think me being me a coursing type back ta Alsatian would suit my requirements that's if the instinct ta guard came through no guarantees ,Neva been a animal that ticks every box there's always that little something greyhounds although phenomenal. For the breeds traits, the less the beta but hey we all different and coursing animals are way above and beyond any grey that's where the way in my book for the moocher

Lampung man stamina brain robustness recovery high in the make of the desired traits I like ta seen in a good jukel atb bunnys

• Like 2