• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lads its a little scrape from a bird thats weights what,5-6lb,cut back its spurs and handle it more often should be fine.

Years ago and i mean my earliest memory of my Grandad .He had rows of cocks in cages ,some hooded but all shackled.These cocks had a purpose .Im not advocating the same but keep one and expect it ,end

The bugger would be in the freezer if it was mine ......

Posted Images

Was it a gamecock mate? Once they start getting manny they tend to get worse. gamefowl being faster and more gutsy than other stuff can be a pain in the arse.Got caught on the temple off one once feck it hurt. Neck it more so if you got stags off him. If you have to handle him regular you will soon get sick! atb

• Like 1

Got sorry HAD two here. One still breathing but that's peanut, he seems under the assumption he's a fighting cock, but he's only a seabright x :laugh: his day will come (when I get the hold of his neck eventually) :laugh:

Do you lot notice how bad a scratch/nip off one of them buggers sting I find it 10x worse than putting your arm in a thorn bush full of nettles too LOL. By god it does sting, last one I had was round the wrist, and along the arm same place as yours cm. I swear I thought I'd caught something of the b******d :laugh:

Guest Navek

Had a good size asil shamo kick me strait in chest once.was in a back yard which had two levles bird was on top level and I wasn't paying much attention to it...lucky it dint have my face/eyes.only did it the once tho mind...it was always funny with new people but soon settled down once it saw you a couple times....good job to because if it did it again to me it would been sent up garden with a swift left boot

Edited by Navek