• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I want some nice bands for this . anybody got any recommendations and explanation of how they would fit on to the fork ends?!

that is a lovely bit of work by your old man, wish I had one like it, ( dad not catty )I recon you could fit some flats on that without much problem, I know it's a trust issue and I won't be offended if you say piss off, but I would be happy to have a tinker with it in my man cave and get it fitted out with a nice pouch and some tbg bands for you, alternatively if your happy to do the work yourself I will send you the stuff to do it yourself, IE bands pouch and some ties A.T.B Paul
  • Like 2

I want some nice bands for this . anybody got any recommendations and explanation of how they would fit on to the fork ends?!

that is a lovely bit of work by your old man, wish I had one like it, ( dad not catty )I recon you could fit some flats on that without much problem, I know it's a trust issue and I won't be offended if you say piss off, but I would be happy to have a tinker with it in my man cave and get it fitted out with a nice pouch and some tbg bands for you, alternatively if your happy to do the work yourself I will send you the stuff to do it yourself, IE bands pouch and some ties A.T.B Paul

Great offer that is mate well done

that is a lovely bit of work by your old man, wish I had one like it, ( dad not catty )I recon you could fit some flats on that without much problem, I know it's a trust issue and I won't be offended if you say piss off, but I would be happy to have a tinker with it in my man cave and get it fitted out with a nice pouch and some tbg bands for you, alternatively if your happy to do the work yourself I will sendyou the stuff to do it yourself, IE bands pouch and some ties A.T.B Paul

Great offer that is mate well done

cheers mate, it's one of the few pleasures of getting old, you realise you can gain pleasure by giving people a helping hand, or a little leg up, and hopefully karma will pay me back when I'm in need of a little help myself,
  • Like 2