Some Pictures For Iww

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just a we updatej pups are 4 weeks now leaving the box and going out to the paper for the toilet and the run to enjoy the sun happy days

Morton, dogs and working them , is my life now matey, and has been sin i retired, i often wondered what i would do once i did retire, would i get bored of being at home, allways had working dogs from

as the title says start of with tess and her dinner salmon beef tripe with a chicken leg and heaped desert spoons of bone meal

Posted Images

You getting one of them well done mate same cross as your boys pup good luck with it

If it turns out a good sort mate the lads dog will be going over it and I told Steven there will be 1 there for him mate.i was going to go for 1 of yours but by the time I saw the thread I think the bitches had gone mate.

• Like 1

Just hope for the pups sake they dont end up with another rangers fan :D good job mate, all crackers!

tell you one thing joe there no be going to anyone that supports snp lol cheers mate Edited by nothernlite
  • Like 1

4 more sleeps, then i have my pup :D

lovely bitch and all you could ever ask for . I enjoy every post you put up mate keep them coming !! Now have I missed something here as I haven't seen which pup your going to recieve think I'm as as excited as you you mate lol lol Edited by davey