Android Boxes Bt Sport

Was wondering if any one can help my mum and step dad have just moved house and can't get sky any more due too the trees round the house and the only channel that my step dad watches is sky sports and bt sport now can some one tell me if you can get bt sports channels on the android boxes and are they easy too work cos my parents are a bit brain dead too new technology and I can't be ased getting a phone call every night telling me the TV dosnt work and if some one is clued up on the fact is all the football now going too be on bt sports channels

There's a repository called sports devil on android xmbc you get most sports channels on there if it ain't best quality keep searching until you find a good enough stream

can you get all the games though like the games that are on bt sport

Yea pal there's l the channels you get here I. UK sky sports Bt 1/2 plus literally hi deters more from around the globe you also get all the pay per views sky HBO etc show I've not missed any boxing at all

On weekend Ye can find any football match in premier on various streams

Likesay they not always perfect but searching around the different repositories pays off

Taking aside the live TV aspect they worth buying for movies alone starting at around forty pounds

Yea pal there's l the channels you get here I. UK sky sports Bt 1/2 plus literally hi deters more from around the globe you also get all the pay per views sky HBO etc show I've not missed any boxing at all

On weekend Ye can find any football match in premier on various streams

Likesay they not always perfect but searching around the different repositories pays off

Taking aside the live TV aspect they worth buying for movies alone starting at around forty pounds

thx will tell them too give it a go then

dont buy a box but put modbro on the p.c

very easy and fast to find any sport as long as you know what channel its on

then connect p.c/laptop to tv

simples

its for parents hard enuf trying to teach them how too use the printer let alone a PC too TV setup

dont buy a box but put modbro on the p.c

very easy and fast to find any sport as long as you know what channel its on

then connect p.c/laptop to tv

simples

its for parents hard enuf trying to teach them how too use the printer let alone a PC too TV setup

Can they use a HDMI cable ? Even I can do that. Got absolutely no idea what an android box is, though !