• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

amberjack on a 3lb livebait hell of a battle mutton snapper

birds mean fishshark on fly

a few caught on lures flies and livebaits going back some 25 yrs hardest fight from any fish ive had

Wow what a cracking set of pictures, and the memories that goes with them all!!

I read a book as a kid called "Dream Fishing" by Trevor Housby..... it has stuck with me ever since, those photo's are very similar, I've promised myself that I'll do a few trips over the next few years, the bits I have done I have loved...

• Like 2

Wow what a cracking set of pictures, and the memories that goes with them all!!

I read a book as a kid called "Dream Fishing" by Trevor Housby..... it has stuck with me ever since, those photo's are very similar, I've promised myself that I'll do a few trips over the next few years, the bits I have done I have loved...

thanks newkid I cant begin to describe how addictive it is we were only a bunch of pike and zander anglers who took our tackle abroad blew up rods melted reels lost great fish uploaded our tackle and landed a few cheers9953007f-eb24-4e1b-a533-27188b4e6efd_zps0147be0f-04f0-4e6e-ab82-5768860dff1c_zps Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 4

Brilliant pics looks like you have lived the dream mate.atb tats.

have had a bunch of good times and have had good and bad along the way , next trip for me is cuba for a week living on a panga boat just need decent weather to make the trip good atb e1fb0340-88e9-4642-9713-59f25799b70a_zpsif its swims we try and catch it ,12708edd-d0cb-44ba-a405-c875b65b7eb8_zps
  • Like 3

f225c50c-48a0-49c4-af34-bb54fcbc9336_zps done a deal wit a couple of deep drop fisherman to get us out on the deep , they fished for red snapper in the morning then they trolled us around looking for tuna in the afternoon , we fed the island population of 50 and they fed us wild goat and lobster took us on the flats for bones and cudas for a week they kept any cudas under 10lb and any over went back alive , very little money changed hands was the best place I been to a small island 60 miles north of mid cuba atb 29218f88-7fbb-44a6-8ca4-9c65832e91f0_zpscba4bd62-af53-4703-8151-f8127889847c_zps

• Like 6