Decisions Decisions

What's that saying,,

It's not a crime to be talentless ,,,but it is a crime to waste talent .....wich you would be doing with a long lay off

no likes left :thumbs:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you can afford it mate ,,,pay for it,,,,your a young lad,,,but being young doesn't last long,,,,

Mate if you have money coming to pay for it,,,,,then it's a no brainer....   Am I right in thinking your at a very high level in rugby,,,if that's the case get it done,,who knows how far you could t

Well operations is 24th of this month !! Had to cancel a Scotland trip but I'm sure we will arrange

Can you imagine the size you would be if you took 30 months off but kept up with your McDonald's addiction ......

Still be slimmer than you though,,

Oh shreck you of little faith .......

Go and see JPR heard he's a cracking doctor!!..no seriously i know it's your wellbeing that counts but 7k is hell of an amount and sometimes a cancellation pops up on those waiting lists, especially with a push from your GP, good luck whatever you decide to do ..i'm judging from a few of the posts you're a prop!!!?

Go and see JPR heard he's a cracking doctor!!..no seriously i know it's your wellbeing that counts but 7k is hell of an amount and sometimes a cancellation pops up on those waiting lists, especially with a push from your GP, good luck whatever you decide to do ..i'm judging from a few of the posts you're a prop!!!?

Yea he is the fat little fukcer lol .......

Get booked in private mate.... pay on credit until your sorted with the cash.

One life ! Live it large !

Regret is like a cancer that eats away at your soul.

Seriously with the chance of going semi pro and the quick fix going private would bring it would be a no brained for me ... It's only money that's nothing compared to your well being health and fitness ...........

• Like 1