Bushing Patterdale

• 2 weeks later...

What I will say is he is a character all right he's good with my other 2 terriers until fed but that's no problem I let him loose walk only coupled to joe my other patterdale coz then they can't fit down earth's lol edited to say this lad will be given all the opportunity in the world to go to ground in the coming season And if its not his thing I got plenty of rabbiting permission he can go at till his hearts content

post-96686-0-87472800-1433903492_thumb.jpg

post-96686-0-12831900-1433903512_thumb.jpg

Edited by leethedog
  • Like 2

What I will say is he is a character all right he's good with my other 2 terriers until fed but that's no problem I let him loose walk only coupled to joe my other patterdale coz then they can't fit down earth's lol edited to say this lad will be given all the opportunity in the world to go to ground in the coming season And if its not his thing I got plenty of rabbiting permission he can go at till his hearts content

All the best with him Lee, he's a cracking worker and a lovely pet

Lol lee that young dog joe is looking at him on that bottom pic as if to say " who's this Cnut " he doesn't look to happy ?. Two black dogs, be carefull especially if that young un starts grafting !!

Edited by marshman
  • 2 weeks later...