Not Long Now

Update on the kits just wanted to do one every week to see there progress, they can't get enuff of rabbit now

My kits started eating yesterday, strange thing but 1 of my kits has had her eyes open since day 20, thought that wouldn't happen until week 4 at least. Amazing how fast they grow at this age, I suppose another week and its time to start handling them a bit.

I know yeah the poley hob has one eye open nearly aswell

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I'd put a update on because iv not done one in a wile, so I've kept 2 Hobs and 1 Jill out my litter and there coming on a treat there 13 weeks old now and exactly how I wanted them the hobs ar

5 weeks old now and all there eyes are open now and they can't get enuf of rabbit as well

8 weeks old today and ready to go I've still got the two albino hobs if anybody is interested

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Iv advertised the jills Im not keeping, the day the ad went on I get a call arrange a time for them to come and pick up a couple of jills and never turned up, love timewasters, she even said if I cant get there for any reason Ill call.

You would think an adult could decide if they definitely want something before they arrange to come and pick up.

You got homes for all your surplus yet onemanandhisdog?

Iv advertised the jills Im not keeping, the day the ad went on I get a call arrange a time for them to come and pick up a couple of jills and never turned up, love timewasters, she even said if I cant get there for any reason Ill call.

You would think an adult could decide if they definitely want something before they arrange to come and pick up.

The fuzzy brigade are bonkers time wasters dreamers and animal collectors change the ad to working ferrets , atb j

• Like 1

Take the mick when people wast your time really anoys me what's the point in getting in touch with someone saying oh yeah I'll definitely have them make arrangements then never turn up?? Gets me every time?? Yeah I've got home for all mine now I've kept the two poleys coloured hob and Jill then my cousin is having one of the albino hobs and the other two albino hobs have already gone to a guy that my dad knows. What about you mate you found homes for most of them yet mate?
  • Like 1

The fuzzy brigade are bonkers time wasters dreamers and animal collectors change the ad to working ferrets , atb j

I put bred from good working ferrets in the ad but youre right was definitely a pet ferret keeper.

Take the mick when people wast your time really anoys me what's the point in getting in touch with someone saying oh yeah I'll definitely have them make arrangements then never turn up?? Gets me every time?? Yeah I've got home for all mine now I've kept the two poleys coloured hob and Jill then my cousin is having one of the albino hobs and the other two albino hobs have already gone to a guy that my dad knows. What about you mate you found homes for most of them yet mate?

No mate not homed any yet but I ony have to find homes for 3 jills so shouldn't be a big problem. Ive always had trouble with time wasters when im selling anythng through free ads its a real piss off.

Edited by pie-eater

Good to here mate I've ended up keeping two Hobs and a Jill because the one that my cousin was gonna keep he doesn't want it and doesn't have time for him so I'm gonna keep him and give him the snip so he can take all my Jill's out of session so it kind of worked out for me because I wanted to keep two hobs anyway

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I'd put a update on because iv not done one in a wile, so I've kept 2 Hobs and 1 Jill out my litter and there coming on a treat there 13 weeks old now and exactly how I wanted them the hobs are tiny but are a thick set and the Jill is a little bit bigger than them but shes a thick set aswell.

post-97937-0-86403800-1440580314_thumb.jpg

post-97937-0-37523300-1440580475_thumb.jpg

post-97937-0-95499100-1440580843_thumb.jpg

• Like 4