Break Barrel Springers.

Do they call them break barrel because when you can't shoot straight you want to break them lol.

What a 5hit night I could not put then in the bull.

I wish I cold find a tuner with a quick turn around ?

I know that I need to practice but that wont stop the HW's twanging.

I have used a gun that's sorted and now it's haunting me.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Weihrauch??

i would opt for a 98 or if i was you and to be honest the tune will make the rifle no more accurate than it already is , the difference with tuning is it will smooth out the action and recoil making

I would buy a tuned rifle from Sandwell Field Sports and get them to post it to your nearest gun shop. I did this and my SFS tuned HW95 .20 cal is the last gun in my collection that I would part wit

Get a v mach kit mate. Do it yourself, easy enough done.

Sounds like it's just a little hold sensitive, consistency is key. Think about where and how you hold/support the gun, trigger technique, breathing, body position etc. Even placing the pellet in the barrel consistently will help

Get a v mach kit mate. Do it yourself, easy enough done.

Sounds like it's just a little hold sensitive, consistency is key. Think about where and how you hold/support the gun, trigger technique, breathing, body position etc. Even placing the pellet in the barrel consistently will help

Thanks, I will have to keep at it.

Any one recommend a tuner with a 4 week turn around ?.

Hello guys

I have had a great time in the long barn tonight with the HW95 and the Nikon pro staff 7.

I have been knocking them down like tent pegs hitting all the targets nice and sweet, then to top it off I court sight of a skemy in the next barn where a wall sheet is missing and it was almost dark and took the shot and it was spot on.

All is well in springer world now I have it shooting sweet.

Hw80 .22 gets my vote. Mine is awesome absolutely awesome.

Hello Ludders

I like the HW80 as well but already have a heavy one it's a hw77. If I ever get used to shooting the heavy ones free'hand I will add one to the collection.

Hello guys

I have put a few nights in after work and I am getting on with it OK.

I have run out of H&N FTT pellets and when I went to get some more they were £13 and was not sure that was a good price so I had a look around at another shop but they did not stock them. There was a few makes but he said they only stock RSW superdome in 14.5g which he said were springer pellets and all the other stock was for PCP's.................?. I felt like he was talking down to me a bit but they were £7.50 for 500 which seemed ok so I thought I would give them a go. They seem to be going ok but are a funny shape, I had to watch I did not put the in backwards ? is that just me.

So I think the next move is to sort the springers out so I can get the best out of them but before they are taken apart you said in my early advice that I need to keep an eye on the power and what good is advice if it's not taken.

I have ordered a mini chrono which is winging it's way to me as we speak.

What a good forum this is..........cheers lads.

Hello guys

It's been a red hot day working on the farm and the only thing that kept me going was the thought of getting the hw95 out after work.

I have had a good night bagging two woodys and a blue. I knocked down another four but they landed on the roof.

I dropped them off at a mates house on the way back as he likes to cook them.

I am still looking forward to tuning the hw77 then I can swap over and get the 95 sorted. Both hw's are good but I know they will respond to a bit of internal loving lol.

• Like 1

Hello guys

I have had another good night around the barns with the hw95 and the Nikon Pro Staff 7, not sure if it's the 95 or the pro staff but what a good week for woodies.

With a bit of look I may get my mini chrono tomorrow, I am getting it from Ramsbottoms on the low cost post.

• Like 2

With all this talk about hw100's not going well I am pleased I have a couple of good springers to be going on with LOL.

My turn will come for a hw100 but it's springers all the way for now. I hope all the practice helps me for when I get a PCP.

• Like 1