High Hopes For The Future

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was Bored so I thought id type this up, I've been doing a lot of wandering on mine own these last couple of nights after work, promised myself I was gonna keep the bitch right after end of the seaso

this is the best pic I've seen of fairboy I've got a couple of him as an old dog but don't do him justice, as you said fens fairly similar, this is jackson her sire, I think he's also very similar to

Job done n dusted .......,,    

Thanks Steve I'll keep in touch pal should be a chancey litter. I can't wait I'll give em the best start I can and after that it's down too that lads that get em if one makes as good either parent I'll be a very happy man

Edited by NE_courser
  • 1 month later...
4613D68F-1C3C-4029-8C62-81E6520BF3B8_zps 452F96DD-BB17-469E-AF87-A5349564D070_zps almost 100% this bitch has took, she ll be six weeks on Saturday and I think she's showing all the right signs really looking forward too them now. With a bit of luck there's good things to come Edited by NE_courser
  • Like 2

She looks great pal blooming nicely an educated guess says she deffo preggers lol

Good luck pal we only a phone call away if you need owt you know that ?

yea she deffo preggers mate, thanks for everything I'll give you a call through week pal ?