im not causing shit like

Maybe one of the mods should get in touch with him and find out his side of the story. If he is an anti i for one wont be comfortable with him scrutinising our posts, although im sensible enough to realise that there will be others on here just waiting for illegalities to inform upon.

Guest Lord Geordie

I have came over from another site to try and add a little bit of truth to this slander!

I PERSONALLY know raymond1 and have met the chap and keep in contact with him now and then and can VOUCH for the chap NOT being an Anti!!!!!

The chap has a Keen healthy GENUINE interest in field sports. Anyone who tells you he is an ANTI has not done their homework. He has a keen interest in Punt Gunning and wildfowling as well as a whole other multitude of shooting sports so I fail to see where the ANTI comes into play????

Not having read the full posts only seeing fragments posted by other members I could NOT come to a full conclusion of what all the hubub is about but I can stand here hand on heart and stand up and vouch he is a cracking lad who is full of info on wildfowling etc and someone you can have a PROPPER conversation with as he is quite well versed!!

Personally I don't care what any of you may think of ME but I couldn't stand back and let people smear his name as an ANTI when clearly the guy is FAR from it!!!!!!

LG

Edited by Lord Geordie

like ive sed i might of been barking up the wrong tree, and ill hold me hands up and say sorry if i am :yes:

but why hasnt he said somthing on this thred to prove he isnt the anti he pictured himself to be in my mind anyhow?? :blink:

like ive sed i will say sorry for starting this thred to him if he proes to be somthing diffrent, till then im sticking with my original thought :)